1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Black Thread

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by JustAni, Jan 4, 2009.

1. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

I've seen most people wear black threads around their right wrist. But of late I have been seen females wearing black threads around their ankle - only one foot. I was tempted but haven't asked anyone about it.

Anyone with an insight on this?

2. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Dear Ani,

I also have the same question in my mind.Sorry Iam yet to find a suitable answer.I see so many actors wearing black threads around their ankle - only one foot as you said.

I have seen chinese girls with the same fashion.

Please let me know If you find an answer.This question is literally biting my brain cells for a long time.Thanks for reminding me!

3. krishnendu

krishnendu Bronze IL'ite

hi,

as far i know the one leg silver and other material anklet is replaced by black thread now....i do have some friends use it with three fourth...it looks cool on some....waiting for more reply,curious to know from when and why those has been a trend ???

4. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Recently while watching NDTV's Imagine's Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan, I happen to see her wearing a black thread on her left ankle.

I tried surfing the net for a reason. Got one, that makes sense - For the evil eye. Usually people wear in around their neck or wrist, but since it doesn't gel well with jewellery, they wear it around their ankle. Sounds reasonable enough for me.

Maybe I'll begin to wear it too, & put one for my daughter too :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  5. vanivineela

vanivineela Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Even I have seen many ladies wearing black thread on their left ankle. Herez your Answer.

Most of the girl and women wear black thread in left leg and boys & mens wear in right leg.because for girl & womens save from evil eye or buri nazar also womens nerves in left leg are press so it helf to cure their irregular menstrual cycle.and their period's happen in time. and also save from unwanted pregnancy .mens wear kala dhaga in right leg because they cure their premature ejaculation.and increase their time of ejaculation .is result and search of many scientist and doctor.note please wear black thread that colour is very dark black and wear in one or two round in feet for better results.

6. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hmm for evil eye .. so should it be visible enough?