1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Birthday Party...

Discussion in 'Birthday Party Planning' started by anika987, Nov 5, 2018.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

ok myself and dh are not much into birthday parties but decided to celebrate this year..

Unfortunately the school said it is personal information to give details of
    Other Parents phone no or email..

I hate to just call few kids in her kindergarten class,numbers I have and leave out the rest of the kids.i don’t wanna do that.

So we are taking our kids to a vacation on their birthday and they are very happy..

However..recently an acquaintance I know invited my kid her to daughter’s birthday party and we are going plus we will gift them atleast fifty dollars.

One of my neighbors said that I never keep parties but keep going to every birthday party which is not nice.honestly..its not like am a free loader and the way she said was pretty strong.

My dh got pissed and says why am I too worried and everyone celebrating or not is their personal wish and not worry too much.Small fight today coz of this..

Anyways..just wanna share.this IL is my solace.You guys can hate me or like me..but good or bad I come here.

Thanks for reading:)

2. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

OP- you don’t need email I’d or phone number of other parents. Just make an invitation or buy some party invitation (available in all stores for pretty much every theme or plain), fill the party information, your phone number and send with your kid. Her/his teacher will put in other kids cubbies/bags.
    IMHO, your husband is right. Why worry about what other people do? I have two kids, we have parties for both of them because they look forward to it but if your child is excited about a trip to her favorite destination, make it memorable for her.

Laks09, anika987 and SunPa like this.
  3. MichaelRobert

MichaelRobert New IL'ite

Please recommend some names of party rentals with which you have a great experience?