Birthday Party halls/ Venues in Hyderabad..

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Hyderabad' started by mounee, Jan 8, 2009.

1. mounee

mounee New IL'ite

Hello all,

My son's first birthday is coming up.
    Can you please suggest any good hotels/function halls/theme parks etc for a gathering of 150 people.

I don't want to go with event managers, so any party contacts, like jokers/ balloon/crafters/face painters/inflated toy arrangers etc. will be helpful. Also any good bakery for ordering cakes too.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009

2. kavikrishna71

kavikrishna71 New IL'ite

Do you want some place in hyderabad? Any particular area in mind?

3. kavikrishna71

kavikrishna71 New IL'ite

oops sorry, you have asked venues in hyderabad. We actually celebrated our kid's b'day in celebrations restaurant, jubilee hills. they themselves have some entertainments. But for 150 people, you can try Jalavihar in necklace road. It was good but we were only 50 so it was too big for us.

4. mounee

mounee New IL'ite

Thank you KaviKrishna71.

I called Celebrations and got the intial details. Will have some one go to the restaurant in the next few days and decide.

Decided not to go with Jalavihar, 'coz a lot of people are having cold in India. We decided to go with an indoor party.

Thank you again.

5. shilpa143

shilpa143 New IL'ite

Birthday party halls in Hyderabad

Hi All,
    I found this forum while goggling about birthday party halls. I read few threads and found very informative. Hope i get good replies for this thread too.

We need some advice here. We are planning to celebrate our daughter's first birthday party in Hyderabad in July. We don't want to celebrate her birthday indoor as our wedding and reception took place indoor. So we have ruled out the hotels. But at the same time we dont want to take the same old route of function halls and stuff.

We want this party to be one where both the kids and the adults can have equal fun while maintaining an upscale ambience and feel. So I need the input and recommendations from people who have had parties in Hyderabad in the recent time. What's the trend like these days? Is theme based parties an in thing now? Can you guys recommend any event managers who can take care all the arrangements, including catering?

We want to host this party in an outdoor atmosphere. Somebody mentioned Durgam Cheruvu party zone as a good place for this. Does anyone have any experience with this place? I googled it and see that most of the movie fuctions like audio releases etc are held here. Other than that I have no information about this place.

Any ideas, recommenations, advice is higly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Shilpa

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  6. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Shilpa,

Offcourse Durgam Cheruvu is special place for every one to celebrate party's and events. But this is place is crowded at weekends with fully techie guys. You also try at some open air terrace hotels where they arrange for small kitty parties and Bifrthday functions, it will be private and personal also..

7. amreeshmisra

amreeshmisra New IL'ite

Birthday celebration venue- Hyderabad

Dear Friends,

I'm looking for a Birthday venue to celebrate my daughters 3rd birthday. can anybody provide me some name/contacts for the same.

Waiting for your reply....

Amreesh

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
  8. goud

goud New IL'ite

best place to celebrate 1st b'day in hyd (dilshuknagar,abids,sec-bad)

hello friends,
    we are planning to host our son's b'day party in hyderabad as he is our 1st son we are planning to celebrate grandly so dear IL'S can u pour u r suggestions where's the best place to celebrate (indoor)in and around dilshuknagar, sec-bad, abids for150 members ....is swagath confrence dilshuk nagar is good for hosting b'day partiesand hows food there? thanx in advance:)..

9. aparajithaa

aparajithaa Bronze IL'ite

Re: best place to celebrate 1st b'day in hyd (dilshuknagar,abids,sec-bad)

in dilsuknagar i attended one real grand 1st birthday of my relatives son at this place
    "shilpi's east court" I guess you have an idea where it is...

and food is good too
    especially i liked ice cream and gulab jamoon combination haha

but i dont remeber the capacity of the hall

no idea about swagath there
    and in abids taj hotel near that brand factory will be good i guess..

cheers
    :cheers

10. VRajesh

VRajesh Bronze IL'ite

Re: best place to celebrate 1st b'day in hyd (dilshuknagar,abids,sec-bad)

Hi

Around dilsuknagar, you have swagath , shilpi.
    In lakidkapul area you have Pepermint , I attended a B'day function there it was gud... but I am not sure about 150 capacity it can surely hold 100.