Birthday Party Decorations for my niece! Suggestions Plz?

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by aparnamukherjee, Feb 17, 2009.

1. aparnamukherjee

aparnamukherjee New IL'ite

Hi Sweeties,
    My niece’s birthday is approaching!!! my cutie will be ten years, so it is obvious that there will be a grand party. But I am little confused how to decorate for her birthday party. It should be done in a special way, don’t you all think? Please give me some suggestions.
    Love,
    Aparna Mukherjee
    :help

2. kavitac7

kavitac7 Senior IL'ite

:idea Depends on what type of theme you or she prefers! Indian, Western, Bollywood style, natural (Green/ environment friendly), cartoon characters, fairy tale characters, princesses, super heroes, disco!!! etc. etc.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  3. aparnamukherjee

Hey Kavita, I think we should go by Cartoon theme. The whole of Sunday and every evening she's glued to the Cartoon network. Can you suggest me something based on cartoons... maybe Tom & Jerry type. Waiting to hear from you...
    Thanx, Aparna

4. aparajitasarkar

aparajitasarkar New IL'ite

Exactly so, you should make your niece’s tenth birthday very special. It should be an attractive and a very colorful birthday party with all the kids around. Use bright colored balloons, arrange for some men who will be dressed in your cutie’s favorite cartoon characters. She will love it. Arrange for some games which all the kids can participate in.
    What more? lemme think.
    Will be back.
    Love Aparajita.
    :party

5. bidishauroy698

bidishauroy698 New IL'ite

If you want to go for theme birthday parties then go for the Barbie theme, I am sure your niece loves playing with dolls, my one dotes on Barbies and last year, it was her birthday party’s theme. Mostly decorated with pink, and white, the room was brought to life and guess what, my princess loved every bit her party decorations. There is nothing like seeing them happy.
    What say? Do tell me what you went for.
    Love,
    Bidisha

6. kavitac7

kavitac7 Senior IL'ite

:rotflHi,
    10 year-olds like to have a lot of fun activities during b-day parties. Check out this website: birthdaypartyideas.com

The list is too long. Have fun!

7. aparnamukherjee

Hey all, This Barbie theme sounds really very nice, thanx Bidisha. My niece loves her barbies and she has plenty of them. Though I cannot rule out the Tom and Jerry theme, she loves this cartoon.
    Hmmm…that’s a tough choice I think I will have to make. Lets see… And Kavita, I checked your referred website. Thanks for referring it, the site really has a lot of good ideas but its missing the Tom & Jerry theme… :cry: but I really did develop an idea from reading the other party themes.
    Bye, Aparna