1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Birthday dress for 1 year old baby girl

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Rajapriyab, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Rajapriyab

Rajapriyab Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am residing at chennai and going to celebrate my lil princess birthday on coming 20th. For that I need your valuable suggestions for selecting the dress. I dont have any limitation like should wear pattupavadai and all. All that I want is beautiful dress. Ladies give me some suggestions.

I have the following dresses in my mind. But dont know where I will get these kind of dresses. Ladies tell me where in chennai I can see these kind of dresses? bday3.jpg

bday2.jpg
    bday1.jpg

1 person likes this.

2. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi RajaPriya,

We had actually gifted for our colleagues dd 1st bday which was similar to the red model you have shown. We got it from tnagar instyle / flora. Or you can also try at london store puraswakkam you get lot of variety there.

3. mlsruthi

mlsruthi Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya

You can also try in RMKV and you can also go for full frocks there...they have very limited collections for one year kid but its worth buying it there. I purchased a Khagra Choli type of dress for my dd's first birthday there...Also for birthday cake you can try barbie doll kind of stuff as the cake design

4. sumaramesh

sumaramesh New IL'ite

That red colour frock is beautiful.. I am sure you can find this in any shops in Tnagar..

5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

My choice is "NAIHA": - a Naidu Hall's Shop, the one in PondiBazaar has good collections and also "WAVES" in anna nagar,

Advance Birthday wishes to the little Princess, May Baba bless the little one with all pleasant things in life..

Please share the Dress with us too by uploading a picture...

6. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

You can find these kind of birthday dresses in Stlye One or Globus also..check it in these shops to,also try with the other shops said by previous Il'ites.

7. sherin78

sherin78 Silver IL'ite

i have found a similar looking skirt in Babyoye. may be you can match it with some white tees. Here is the link .
    There are numerous colors one matching your second picture too.

8. christine014

christine014 Gold IL'ite

Hi dear,
    The red one, as everyone said, is really pretty. I don't know about shopping in Chennai, but I do shop online a lot and good sites for children's clothes are babyoye and kidoye, you can check the sites too see some more models before you go shopping. Advanced wishes and love to your little one :)

9. christine014

christine014 Gold IL'ite

I was going to give the same link :)

10. Rajapriyab

Rajapriyab Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am really thankful to you all. I found that red colour frock in TNagar shops. But the shining was not there. It was looking like an old dress. oops.. :(

I went to almost 7 shops in T Nagar but I couldnt get the model what I want. hubby was tired too much (ofcourse I got nice scoldings too). So finally got pink colour frock which is also good. I did one more thing too. Bought a jean skirt in a shop and gave T shirt printing also with the words "Stop Counting me in Months. I am 1 now" with her photo. that was too good.

Birthday function went well last week. Thanks friends for the suggestion given.