1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Birth day surprise for husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by happy17, Apr 30, 2012.

1. happy17

happy17 Bronze IL'ite

Hi all
    this is my very first post on this forum. actually i was just browsing web when i saw this great site.
    i am newly married and my husband's b day is coming soon . we both are not much into parties or flashy stuff . he likes to help everyone and wants to do something worthy in life. so i thought for his b day if posible i should arrange for a lunch or something in a orphanage or old age home. im new to bangalore so dont know much
    i want to know can anyone suggest a good and genuine orphanage near marathalli or white feild where i can arrange so and make some contribution towards the education of one girl child also.
    also can u suggest some more ideas to celebrate my husbands b day. this is his first b day since we married and i want it to be memorable.
    thanks in advance

2. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Hi Happy17..
    Welcome to IL :)
    Wish your DH a wonderful b'day from all of us ILites here.

Here is the info you wanted. Hope this helps.
    http://www.justdial.com/Bangalore/orphanages-%3Cnear%3E-marathahalli

I am so glad to know that you are also in support of a noble cause which your hubby loves to do. We need more people like him to actually act rather than speak.
    Congratulations again.

3. HamsaSharath

HamsaSharath Junior IL'ite

HI,

There is an orphange called SAMARTHANA @ Jayanagar, you may contact them @9449864770, they are in real need of it. Infact 3 yrs back even i had celebrated my mom-in-law's birthday there, It was a complete surprise for her & she was fully happy.Even the kids there enjoyed a lot. But you wil have to call them up & give prior info if you are providing food or even you can donate new clothes/books or cash or cheques. Its really worth instead of spending lavishly on b'day celebrations... Am planning to celebrate my Son's 1st year b'day also there.

Hamsa