1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Biopics!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by beautifullife30, Jun 14, 2018.

1. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

:smash2::roflmao:Adhaaney!!!

2. ILoveTulips

Yes so much contradicting points in her own interview. One minute, 'Savithri-ma', and 'ava-iva' the next minute. She kept saying if Vijaya would have included Kamala too, they all could have made a beautiful movie, not showing anybody in bad light. I wonder how she could have shown all the 3 known( and unknown) marriages in good light??

shravs3, Sofea and kkrish like this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

I am so happy so many folks dont like Kamala Selvaraj.
    I always felt she lacked class even in earlier days reading her many articles/interviews.
    Well, it did not take much for her true colors to show.

4. ILoveTulips

Yes Kamala mam, I didn't know much about her but watching one interview it was clear how much negativity this woman was carrying in her but happily posing for pictures with other sisters. I can understand her as a daughter, no one can stand seeing their own father been called names. But it was those internet trolls she should be angry at (for calling GG SOB), hiding behind the userids. By talking derogatively on Savithri and her children Kamala behaved similar to those internet trolls. She kept telling that she has cordial relationship with Savithri's children - but her statement 'my mom is good thats why we sisters are in good position; but because of Savithri their family lost everything'. It didn't sound nice. I understand her anger when she said, 'GG is not alive to defend himself - so people shouldn't swear him like that'. How can she talk bad about Savithri then?

sindmani, kkrish and Sofea like this.
  5. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Did anyone watch veteran actor Rajesh interveiw about savithri and gemini...
    It was good, i watched one or 2 part..

He mentioned many things like ... Savithri's over confidence was reason for her success and failure, her affairs, MGR's involvement, gemini's mistakes, Gemini's love for savithri, savithri mistakes , her inferior - superior complex etc...

In biopic also i felt savitri's character was portrayed like over confident only.. so i felt his interview gave very neutral view..

sindmani, kkrish and ILoveTulips like this.
  6. ILoveTulips

Sweetsmiley, yes I did. It was pleasant to watch the interview. He said all the mistakes in positive manner no??

sweetsmiley likes this.
  7. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

@ILoveTulips yes, he said in a very neat way.. And very detailed analysis

ILoveTulips likes this.
  8. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

yes...it was saddening to see so many versions of the so called truth. I happened to listen to an interview of Savithri - the one she gave for telugu radio during 1960's I guess.

It was lovely listening to her. She had a childlike enthusiasm when she spoke. I would recommend you listen to it if you understood telugu!

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  9. beautifullife30

I believe she probably didn't expect that people would abuse GG so much or would thrash him so initially.

Later on she simply couldn't bear the thought of her family being targeted with so much negative feelings.

10. beautifullife30

I think like her mother bobji as she fondly calls, she also started idolizing GG. IF you notice the only thing she keeps talking about and insisting is how handsome he was and how his hair would be like tiny springs. basically just about his physical beauty. Not anything else much.

anushri likes this.