1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Radpriya

Radpriya Silver IL'ite

Oh my god. Evlo kevalamana piravi indha meera. Ugly character. Cheran really got very hurt.

sweetsmiley, meepre, Dhamini and 3 others like this.
  2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Anyone who opposes her, she waits for the time to get vengeance.

3. Murano

Murano Guest

the other girls are really alert - somebody mentioned that she started accusing and when none supported her, changed to manhandling. very dangerous female, such a character would use all the loopholes in law to frame someone.

today there was a police enquiry again - soon she would go in i suppose. shady character she is - her attitude would earn her more and more aversion while she even accuses cheran for perversion.

sweetsmiley, meepre, Dhamini and 4 others like this.
  4. Murano

Murano Guest

but sakshi said nothing like that happenned - kurumpadam possible - last week kamal obliged and this girl was so happy, so would ask for it.

5. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

I rewinded and watched after seeing your comment. It happened for a millisecond. Cheran is holding his sombu in left hand and pulling Los with his right hand. He is not able to pull, so with his right hand he pushes meera gently and holds Los's hand again. Sigh, so much drama for this?

6. Murano

Murano Guest

ha ha ha what else do you expect from meera :)

but how in this media world she is still existing with such an attitude??? really surprising.

7. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

This Meera female has done the exact same :eek:thing in the Jodi Dance show ; she accused her partner of hip touching inappropriately using the exact same words and then poor guy, he quit the show. Sangeetha Krish was the judge who told Meera to shut up & stop complaining. Same nonsense she's said earlier about her Professor and also about actors Simbu and Jeeva. What an Utter:rage: Garbage woman !!
    Was eagerly awaiting Sakshi's eviction this weekend...but ippo Meera va dhaan pack pannanum ! Sakshi can tolerate another week....

8. Murano

Murano Guest

ha ha ha

oh there is history geographyaa to this girl. koduma girl she is.

bb idiot should atleast change the script or eliminate her this week.

i got wild when she said machchi naa move panna society la ithellaam paaththathilla nnu :):):)

9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

So... today's episode.. huh ! o_O I'm thoroughly confused.

There's been too much of backlash on MM. I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt and give a different perspective.
    1) her complaint , if it really hurts her physically, there is nothing wrong in voicing it out.
    --> The problem is when she brought up Cheran's previous statements from her 1st week. Adhellam unnecessary.
    She should have just mentioned what happened and asked him to be careful in future .
    If its not intentional, he should be reminded that as a woman , she is a ottadakuchi , cotton ball, his touch hurts her. That's it .
    The way she tried to explain blew this out of proportion showing enmity and deforming his character.

2) All ladies / chithapu asking her to speak in private == I'm on MM's side in this. Why should she speak in private ? There is nothing humiliating about this. if it hurts, she has all the rights to speak in front of everyone.
    If she had articulated this in a straightforward single sentence , it would have been positive for her. She messed it up .

3) She started with 1 accusation and ended up speaking nonsense.
    los was asking about her dance with remo , her hugs with darsh.. MM's answer for those were so nonsense. If its her friends she allows them to fiddle her.
    If its someone she does not like, even accidentally bumping will cause a fracture for her. :confused::mad:

Murano, balakrish, Indeevara and 2 others like this.
  10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

and yday episode with Madhu's outburst, totally due to PMS. But the way chithapu explained it was cringe-worthy. Its not the time where you stay away from women , he was presenting that as - she's badrakaali mode ava kitta pogaadha. Avlo ellaam sollirka vendam , adhai indha loose apprentice-editors (Thanks murano , so very accurate) kaamichirka vendaam.

balakrish, Murano, Anusha2917 and 3 others like this.