1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Yeppa... I skipped prologue where Kamal tries to show his Tamil talent and Epilogue of Cheran.. In between I cant stand when K or L open their mouth.. Skip that dramaSo potentially I watched for 15 mins... L is such an arrogant selfish.. bitch .. shaking her fat legs.. She thinks KH is an useless fellow (which by the way he is !) . .. She was not disturbed even when Cheran left..
    Why was Cheran talking soooooo much.. Maybe he is trying to hide his dissapointment. Whatever it is unless this kakoos or falsliya exits I dont think i can see this BB. Comedy of the decade was when KH said that this is the best season ..LOLOLOLOL...

2. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Yes .. couldn't tolerate..

I dont no why Cheran said '' kevin unoda nerumai pidichirku that's why you are inside"...if you think your daughter (Cheran says L is her daughter) why you need to say good things about the guy who always control your daughter in the name of love. This shows he keep changing depends on the contestants voting...atleast K didn't change his mind as he hated Cheran...

Los I don't no why this BB keeping her...omg hope she learns something good atleast when she comes out...avaloda garuvam and thimru will put her down soon...no respect for anyone and no good thoughts about everyone...number one selfish lady...being in the public forum I couldn't say more...

Anusha2917, rmpriya, Dhamini and 3 others like this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

y this kolaveri.avanuga kaasukkaaga ullukulle ukkarnthu anupavichuttu irukkaanuga.avanai kolai panninaalum money avan familykku poirumallo.neenga poi kali thinganumaa.Porumai Porumai.dharshan and sandy Mugen moonu perum thaan finals varuvaanga.sattuputtunnu aruvaalai thookiraatheenga

Anusha2917, rmpriya, Dhamini and 2 others like this.
  4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Aathi JhansiRani romba kopamaa irukkaangale.

5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

alert pota escape aagrathukka

6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Ha Ha Ha .kaalai pidikraan.veliye ponathum ennai kai vitrathennu solrano

Anusha2917 and Dhamini like this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I think Los and Kavin are now seriously hooked. Not for the game strategy.
    Perhaps, they have started to flirt as a strategy, but then their age and atmosphere got "Paththikichchu"

So obviously K hates Cheran, and L tries to escape from Cheran and others for K seems real. Of course, like any other lovers, they can't admit it openly. But their body language and talks bring back nostalgia in us.
    At least this is how I behaved when I was in love with my H, and everyone else warned me to stay away from him due to several obvious differences (culture, religion etc). I treated them all as our enemies, and often tried to stay away from them.
    Just that, my day today activities back then weren't covered by any cameras. If so, I would know how arrogant fool I was at that age.
    Just that no one would like such people and vote for them. But VTV would somehow keep them till the finals for content.

Tharshan is super jealous and disappointed, and that shows in his face. This is the price for his arrogance.
    Mugen is the best of the lot.
    Sandy is very innocent or very very weak and dramatic. As a married man, professional if he can not handle these emotions, then what best we could expect from him?
    Sherin seems very balanced, tactful and level headed. But she can't give content like Los and Kavin on a daily basis. Because she keeps some distance with everyone, though she is very much attached to all.
    Therefore, how much VTV could tolerate her will be questionable

8. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Had the same feelings about Cheran. One more point I ve been noticing about him is that he dislikes Mugen and Darshan though he doesn’t show it too much. He cannot accept the talent and goodness in Mugen and keeps pointing out his flaws. Whenever Darshan raised his voice against Vanitha , Cheran kept asking him to lower down his voice but rarely told the same to Vanitha. Even in Abirami incident he was shouting at Mugen for being loud. Today while bidding goodbye to the HMs too he reminded Mugen that he is yet to win the title which was uncalled for at that point. He chose the wrong person(Losliya) to show his affection, inspite of her totally ignoring him which I don’t understand.

9. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

i think los was way too upset yesterday in the initial stage and her answers were really rude to KH..
    Ava dress enna avlo comedy ah irukku...

Mehana, Anusha2917, rmpriya and 3 others like this.
  10. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Los was happy when she saw cheran's name in card.. she used to act before..
    but today i felt she showed her true feelings and didnt cry in a bigger voice without tears..
    she was totally down.. so she didnt try to act..

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    Mehana, Anusha2917, mayaangel and 2 others like this.