1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Is Vanitha Out already ? She was giving content though ! Wonder why BB eliminated her ?

Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  2. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

i thot this soththu mootai Saravanan will be eliminated.

Ranchu, Murano and Anusha2917 like this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Ayyo! Ayyo!

Meera va thookirkalame... :neutral::neutral:

Adhu enna solla vardhu nu adhikke purile..
    When she was talking to kamal I was lost in what she's trying to convey. I was in fact yaaaaaawwnnnning..:facepalm::facepalm:

Seri adhu okay last ah vandhu oru scene pottta, kadavale! Telling she can talk asinga asingama, pacchai pacchai ah pesum ah..

Ayyo... Adhu thathu bittthu pesarthukulla other person will run away before her pachhai pacchhai varthai come... :BangHead::BangHead:

And on top of it crying !:facepalm::scream::scream::yawn:

Most annoying character.

I'm still sad for Vanitha's elimination.
    My hundreds of votes didn't save her. :sweat::sweat:
    Hope she finds peace with herself sooner. I feel for her complicated personal life.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Indeevara, balakrish, Murano and 2 others like this.
  4. Radpriya

Radpriya Silver IL'ite

Human minds are the most complicated one. After vanitha got eliminated I have so much pity on her. Applause from the crowd when someone is evicted is very painful to see.

5. Radpriya

Radpriya Silver IL'ite

Let's see how other contestants are going to play their strategies. Sandy and dharshan going very strong.

Anusha2917, balakrish and Murano like this.
  6. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Am happy that vanitha is out... At least we can watch bb3 without fights hereafter.. Although she's brave and capable of handling things still she's too bossy and dominating.. People really made the right choice of eliminating her..
    Next to her is madhumitha she is also unnecessarily involving herself and talking things which are irrelevant.. According to me she must be the next one out..

7. Murano

Murano Guest

it is good that vanitha left. she was driving the 3 girls and a few spineless guys as well. their negatives nor positives came out, since she was leading/misleading them. let them not hide for long behind her. time to be exposed, their true nature.

8. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

What is this Mira Mithun doing ? She was disappointed that her love angle did not work in her favour
    She thought she can create a love scene with Mugen. It bombed. Then she tried Tharshan and that also bombed.. Now she is stomping around. Actually had Vanitha been here it would have been wonderful. She would have asked her 'Pachchai' 'Pachchai' ya.. Actually I felt sad the way Vanitha left. She must have forgotten what 'kindness' means in the path she travelled and became rigid and defensive. Kamal gave very good advice..to her

9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I came rushing to yell at Mira. Yenna pesaraa avo. Why is she trying to explain and have the last word ? oru argument la why cant she amicably solve it ?

10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

What was the purpose of losliya saying that myna story ? I heard it full but didnt understand the context for why she had to say such a lengthy story

Mehana, Anusha2917, Murano and 2 others like this.