1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

There was hope that show will be useful to watch on weekends because of Kamal. Today he quashed all of those by going after Vanitha and siding with Tarshan.

Kavin and Sandy have known each other for 5 years and faking people by pre-planning this show. You don't have anything to say about that.

If people can nominate people because of their success outside, why even bring successful people into the house.

2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Unable to edit the above message. We already know who Vanitha is. She is not a fake. Tomorrow if she is nominated, she will be eliminated.

By making fun of her and asking Tarshan, Sandy house his joke was, is ridiculous.

Also, the example of highlights is wrong. KH is saying, even if people see the cricket highlights, score will not change.

The difference here is that you are showing the highlights to the scorer and the umpire as well.

If bb shows vanitha cooking everyday, walking, eating and smiling, everyone will think she is a saint.

Not showing Madhu episode to the audience and painting the perpetrators as good is changing the scores.

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Just saw Sanam shetty’s interview...

Eppo enna nadandhu pochu nu Eva Eppa theva illama drama panra?

Yes..agreed it is irritating to see her bd flirting a bit..but it’s not like they were behaving like Mahat-yaashika.For that itself “deiva mahal”prachi forgave and is ready to marry Mahat.

She could have waited to talk to him instead of giving a breakup interview right away.

4. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

this too bb setup maybe.,. Not only inside the house they control outside too ?!!!!???

5. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Yes. I too felt the same. That’s a very illogical thing which KH did. It means that no one can be successful and try to come to BB.
    Yes. He should have told then and there about this nomination issue. What is the point he is trying to say? So hereafter it will become a precedent for future BB. Everyone will be scheming openly hereafter and eliminate and make groups.

KH is very biased towards the boyz gang and never had told about this Kavin’s flirting attitude, Los arrogance issues. He will never thrash Kavin or Los the way he did with Vanitha. Vanitha was wrong and her tone is unbearable for the ears but what did KH do when the same Vanitha joined hands with Sherin and others in the altercation with Madhu. Where did KH’s conscience go?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  6. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Vanitha was thrashed by KH. OK, that’s fine and accepted. But doesn’t it hold for everyone in the house.

He was so lenient towards the boys gang. Even when Sandy openly talked about him and others planning nominations and evicting he never bothered to counter it and make his disapproval. So what kind of neutral host he is showing?! Just because they are the VTV products and praising Gurunatha; they are good; is it?! What did Kavin do so far in any tasks? Nothing at all. He knows he isn’t capable of doing anything except romance. That’s the only footage he had survived on so far.

KH as far as I heard he never had thrashed Kavin or Los and even Sandy till now much. At the most he would tell something like just a few words and laugh the matter off. This time too he had done the same. Nothing will happen today as per the twitter rumours. First they will talk about saving inmates. Then followed by Cheran eviction and secret room. That’s it. Sherin was actually very low on votes and she made lots of crying scenes and now she is saved ( thanks to this Vanitha as she was the one who had saved Sherin without her knowledge). Cheran hadn’t learnt anything about this Los and I don’t know whether this secret room will do any further change. I heard that he too didn’t want the secret room and it’s only the audience and don’t know the BB had asked him to stay back. They will lose the whole chunk of family audience if Cheran leaves. Maybe that’s why they want him.

So all one can expect is back to square one with all romances continuing for the next few days. Vanitha will exit this week, next week maybe Cheran. Can actually skip for few days unless there are good reviews here.

7. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Naan eppalaam apdi nambikkai vaikaradhe illai! It never happens except my venting my disillusionment here.

KH also seems like a VTV product and not much different.

They are the ones who sent Vanitha inside after people voted her out and evicted. Now they play games as if they aren’t happy.

Evanga TRP kkaaga veliya anupinavangalai ulla annupi kuzhappathai undu panni vittu appuram nalavangalai pol pesuvaangalam! Naamum adhai nambanum.

It’s like “pillaiyaiyum killi vittu thotilaiyum attina kadhai”. That’s my opinion after watching this season.

8. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Self explanatory!
    9D3C364F-15D6-419D-BD98-4B622E8812B7.jpeg

candidheart and Murano like this.
  9. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Chitra, the actress, literally thrashed this K and L. She was so spot on about the inmates. I liked it.

10. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Yes. Absolutely no use except he can have good rest from these house hold chores. He had been literally involved in most house hold chores.

I have never seen this Los make a dosai or atleast cook anything for most days. All I see is her just romancing around unable to keep her hands and legs still! Kavin another useless fellow for household jobs. Both are made for each other in many such ways.

My only reasoning for Cheran to be in secret room is to keep some sane, family audience to continue watching BB. Vanitha will leave this week and there is no other sane inmates after that to replace the senior role. So for another week they need Cheran. It’s for their TRP. My concern is that Cheran should leave without much humiliation; the earlier it is done the better; just like Kasthuri. He will be all alone in that zoo of wild animals!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019