1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

hahaha. Vanitha wants to give content. She obviously cant flirt.. So she is playing the 'villian' role and quite suitably.. she can talk 'for' and 'against'.. she knew that losliya was getting popular due tothe audience claps and got tensed today when losli volunteered to go to jail. She didnt even allow her to talk and asked her to stop acting as if she is sacrificing.. But that incest Kavin was so gald that losli was crying.. Losli was actually crying because she was shut down harshly.. She thot everyone will pet her and listen to her. But in front of Vanitha.. he hehehehehehe..

balakrish, Ranchu, Radpriya and 4 others like this.
  2. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

What a stupid investigation?! Seems anyone who just laughs or smiles will be the culprit. None there had ever used their logical thinking much for the investigation. Even when Meera initially suggested that Mugen, Tharshan and Vanitha could be suspects Kavin just brushed it aside. Sometimes the most obvious thing is missed because of the group friendship they had. Vanitha an arrogant character on a daily basis, had been quiet without any arguments which obviously none had thought why?! That’s the first odd thing the inmates should have noticed. Sandy was like Nithyananda get up which just made me think about the hypocrite and laugh. He just asked who could have killed instead of asking whom they contacted or events that had happened. Though everything was for fun, I didn’t find anything funny. I found that the whole task was silly. And Mohan made disgusting gestures when he found that he probably wouldn’t leave given his nomination. Such a self centred guy! Then Vanitha’s statement about Losliya not to show herself as a good person or sacrifice gives a glimpse of her innermost envious thoughts.

balakrish, anika987, Ranchu and 4 others like this.
  3. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Cops were appointed on right time; the same task was there in another BB last year exactly the same way.
    Cheran ddnt have to get frustrated as this is how the tasks are in BB. As Vanitha rightly said they all have come inside agreeing to undergo all these

balakrish, anika987, SpringB and 2 others like this.
  4. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

As for today’s episode I liked Vanitha; as a whole in execution of the task she did a good job. Moreover she was talking valid points when a group was trying to giveup luxury budget seeing the sufferings of the ‘ghosts’. As long as they are inside the house they should be ready to do all tough tasks without cribbing.
    The investigation team was worthless and brainless; only Meera atleast tried to think out of the box but was discouraged by the other two. It was unwanted of Losliya to volunteer to go to jail ;though I like her for many reasons this suggestion and its reason sounded quite absurd. It was more like a’sacrifice’ which was rather rudely pointed out by Vanitha.
    MV is such a selfish man ; he got hurt whn his name wasn’t picked but suddenly got excited aftr hearing abt next week captaincies.

anika987, Ranchu, SpringB and 2 others like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Amma! Vanita ennamma katharra!!
    Mudiyalai.
    :confounded:

Can't watch with full volume ..

But at least Tharsham should have been :mask:

6. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Kavin ,Losliya jolling ennakku pudichu irrukkey .

7. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

I liked the way Tarshan stood up against vanitha and apologised later without ego. I wish he should keep his distance from Sherin.

balakrish, Radpriya, Murano and 3 others like this.
  8. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

Tharshan’s definition of friendship to MM - very good
    Ha ha his standing up against Vanitha - another scoring point. Like to see him through the finals

Vanitha can remove her mike permanently.

balakrish, Radpriya, Murano and 3 others like this.
  9. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Yemmma thaye Vanitha.. Appadiye BP egirudhu.. She unnecessarily brought how men should talk to women etc. SHe thought Big Boss will call her. But BB gave a big nose cut and didn't care. Tharshan actually stood up against her. But that stuoid Cheran was saying he is tall.. his voice is loud and some stupid crap like that !! I would have appreciated if he had told Vanitha.. you are fatso .. so your voice is also loud.. LOL.. Actually with Vanitha shouting at the top of her lungs everyone wants to say Sorry and shut her up.. Even Sherin started saying something and then shut up saying Sorry !!!!! I think Vanitha needs someone like Gayathri to fight her.. Becuz of all her struggles in life, Vanitha has become mentally illlllll.. and the contestants in BB house except Tharshan are SPINELESSSSSSSS

Indeevara, Murano, meepre and 2 others like this.
  10. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

LOL.. Yes she can remove and walk freely. Reshama was saying Vanitha No one can hear you ! Wear the Mike !! And funny Vanitha was saying..to Tharshan 'Your contract is different..mine is different.. get lost'

Ranchu, Murano and Anusha2917 like this.