1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Murano

Murano Guest

yenna vandhappa 5 ltr cookeraa vandhaa ippa 10 ltr cookeraa aayittaa kozhuththu

Mehana, rmpriya, candidheart and 5 others like this.
  2. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Thanks to all who shared the analysis of the BB episode. Since I didn’t watch anything related to the BB naanum konjame konjam social awareness create panna ennaal mudindha indha video share panren. There is actually a thread here in IL for this same discussion. Seems Behindwood also became fed up of the BB and jumped into this. It’s nothing related to BB.

If anyone likes it can watch.

Mehana, candidheart, SpringB and 2 others like this.
  3. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

seriously, vandhappa eppadi iruntha ippa face ae maari poi pimples vandhu ennavo maadhiri irukka...
    idhula indha kundhani ennai maadhiri srilanka azhagana naadu nnu ore scene vera...
    Unmaiyana beauties laam kooda ivlo scene podalai..
    Bindu maadhavi , oviya, raiza ivanga yaarum beauty pathi pesi paarkavae illai..
    even second season la yash, aish, Janani laam kooda naanga azhagu nnu scene pottadhu illai..

Indha gundu thollai thaanga mudilai.. idhula indha gundaan ai thaangi pidika ullae chearn kum kavin kum periya sandai vera.. dei mudiyalai da..

30 varushama kolam pottutu irukara moonjiku edhukkuda ivlo buildup kodukureenga..

4. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I never watched that school BB episode. I saw this youtube video on politics school which was done sarcastically. Liked few things there.

Murano likes this.
  5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Phew... that was tough to get through. I see that you've seen Losliya's pimply-face also.
    They all suffer from bad diet, and (except for the brief epileptic behavior during the alarm song) no other exercise at all. Even dogs go for daily walks, so that they can move their bowels.

And that lack of regular bowel movement is the underlying cause for the pimply look. Delousing the inside, would get her outside look better. Losliya will have to become delousliya to recover her old face, such as it was.
    Banish breakouts - Delicious Living

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Radpriya, Dhamini, manjukanth and 3 others like this.
  6. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

nice name inimal naan yappo idly saputalum Los nayabagam thaan varum :):):):)

7. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Am I the only one in the group enjoying and K and L's romance ?

I checked the promo. 3rd promo la enna orru back ground music. :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Finding it so cute.. :cheer::cheer:

8. Murano

Murano Guest

:BangHead::smash2:

Radpriya, Dhamini, rmpriya and 4 others like this.
  9. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

L and K cute moments nnu compiled video links iruntha podunga paarthu solren.

I tried to watch yest episode but couldn’t watch sandys behavior as a student slept off

10. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

:roflmao: