1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

He himself proved by saying we will stay here for 100 days and corrected as appa magal uravu thodarum for life long and he pulled her to Lean on his shoulder.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  2. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

KH always divert the topic when Kasthuri is speaking. thrice happened yesterday also the same she is continually speaking some issue KH diverts and asked all "guys do you have anything more to discuss". Hope KH and Kavin are in the same lane.

candidheart and Anusha2917 like this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

One who loves their language,religion, tradition will never talk ill of other language ,religion or tradition.Friendship is beyond all the barriers.No worries:blush::blush:just a discussion among us that's all

4. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Only thing that I liked was the spontaneous yet sharp comment of vathikucbi by Kasturi when KH was talking about the karpooram. Oh now that Los was crying but absolutely no tears! What an ostentatious act! Next day on nomination - hit with a knock out punch! Kadavulae! Kodumai! And this Cheran is so gullible as to believe her?! Sometimes I don’t even understand how people fall into such traps.

Eppo her statue status was there during Meera’s episode that time itself he should have known. His fate. Can’t help. You have to know which one is trustworthy in life. Otherwise have to undergo such experiences in life.

Aaha! Kavin’s vedham oodhuvadhu palan adainthu vittadhu! Excellent. He stabbed many here and so is she! Truly made for each other.

Kasturi and Cheran once they leave I can make full stop to this show for this year.

Regarding KH he hadn’t touched anything seriously at all. Eppadi dhaan namma TN politicians edhuvum seiyaradhillai. Kallaa petti nirambinaalum ennum vendum! Gyayam endraal ethana villai endru solbavargal! So how can we expect anything from such politicians.

Btw what’s the point in making people vote for eviction if they are going to bring back the ones evicted.

5. Murano

Murano Guest

not me.

Dhamini and Anusha2917 like this.
  6. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Excellent post!

Agree with your points. If one is not able to talk about one’s own issues in their own state or media where else will one ever talk. Why then the BB is telling to talk in Tamil here. Let them all talk in English. They wouldn’t because they want the common man to watch the show for their TRP.

So we should talk in Tamil, they will host a village luxury budget which is symbolic of TN culture, they will wear attire like yesterday which is the cultural identity of TN and yet we are not allowed to express ourself as Tamilian or belonging to Tamil culture. Once we say that word or any issue which is even in a remote context then is a big taboo! Where in this world can we find such justifications except in TN?

7. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

@bold exactly. i think nobody wants to come:tearsofjoy: adhan vathikuchi is back

8. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I am pretty sure after watching this year’s show many would think to even come here. This year no one would ever come as wild card entry. BB had no choice. And it’s our headache!:laughing:

manjukanth, Radpriya, SpringB and 5 others like this.
  9. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I just read that very insensitive post. Just ignore such posts from such posters and interact with others. There are others who are mature here and understanding. :beer-toast1:

Radpriya, rmpriya, Murano and 2 others like this.
  10. Murano

Murano Guest

politician kh failed to capitalize this. he would have won masses definitely.but the money in hand (from vijay) is worth votes in the future, is the call he made.