1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Show would be boring, if these useless 5 do not fight among themselves.

Vanitha ethachum pannu de .

candidheart, Radpriya, Ranchu and 2 others like this.
  2. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

Dhamini, candidheart and Murano like this.
  3. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

True I see ppl taking it personally in this thread.

Namakku Paisa laabam illa makkaley.

periamma, Murano, Venkat20 and 2 others like this.
  4. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

i think she will:biggrin:. adhan andha gang a support panra

rmpriya, periamma, Venkat20 and 2 others like this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Idhe Sherin one or two weeks munnaadi Madhuvai praise panni pesina.avalukku health sari illathappo madu nalla care eduthaannu sonna.andha oru nalla thanmaikaaga ava elunthu Get well soon madhunnu solli irukkanum.Mana aluththam irukkum podhu ellaarum aaruthal solli irukkanum.idhu oru game show neenga avlo serious emotion last as the enga nu solli iruntha avalum cool aagiruppaa.Suicide panravan oru second thavara. Yosichu andha mudivu edukraan.Madhu pannathu thappu.Avlo devotional ponnu manam thalaraamal irunthirukkanum

6. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Two weeks munai Vanitha illa she trigger every one no one understands this. She did the same with abi

periamma and varhem like this.
  7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

venkat Vanitha tha culprit aana ellaarum yosichurukkanum. oru vaigaila paartha Madhu Abi uyirai kaapathi irukaa.Abi was totally devastated previously.

Venkat20 likes this.
  8. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Itha Kalinga ma

periamma likes this.
  9. suasin

suasin Gold IL'ite

No dear,
    I don't understand people accepting what Kevin did and forgiving.. He might come from a background where he can line maro 4 girls to sustain in the show, what kind of people are we that we have exposure to twitter n fb and still support that? Asking forgiveness is ok? Aarav regretted his moment of weakness and how he treated Oviya and it was genuinely seen.. Not this cheapo.. Cheran advised him to say sorry to everyone, this idiot listened to the chauvanistic low life S and dumbass Sandy and said a half baked sorry.. I was shocked when Sandy said why you have to apologise to everyone, talk to the concerned..
    Also, what is this nonsense, ellor munnadi kekkathenu? Remember 60 cams watching.. At least hms will support you.. In season 1 everyone was tolerant of Julie and Aarav after such shaming by KH. Here n there there was backbiting but overall there was support..
    I am not supporting Cheran or Kasturi but on balance they will come out with their name 8ntact, Madhu also but this group.. Sandy works behind scenes, he will get work.. Others have to maintain a certain amount of political correctness..
    Particularly Tamilnadu is protective of its people n culture but irrespective of bg, ppl are appreciated for their kindness n grace.. Few examples, MGR, Ajith n now Dhoni, Kushboo, Jyothika etc.. Its cos they appreciated the love.. You can't come to my house and soil my frontsteps, as a host has responsibility , so does a guest show respect, we are allowing you to our drawing rooms, you have the common courtesy to act atleast to be decent, if not, you get what you deserve..
    If everything is a game, why don't you play the game with a decent, gracious strategy?

10. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

A
    Panu VA yen na Ava 100 days deal potutu thaan vanthu irupa yellam TRP saiyum velai seekaram inn ORU sandai varum. Weight and see we will rock :roflmao:

candidheart and rmpriya like this.