1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Murano

Murano Guest

contract irukkae, all loopholes covered.

bungee jump, sky dive maadhiri adv sport la sign vaangittu dha thalli viduvaanga, adhu maadhiri dha ithum

periamma and Dhamini like this.
  2. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

A
    Ambalingalu Ku sandai poda theriyathu

periamma likes this.
  3. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Ye
    Yellarum yena otala ya comedy ya yaduthukanum nothing serious.just for fun be cool

periamma, rmpriya and Murano like this.
  4. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

when kamal was pointing out his mistake,he was smiling as if its a joke.cant stand that gang:rage::rage:

5. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

@Anusha2917 Ada vanga...it's ok..namma solrathu solanum..if you like take others advice if not move on...rombo think pana kudathu...

6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

could be any 'shots' tequila or vodka. edho onnu . Sherin was reminding socksee to take those shots she's been craving to drink

periamma, Dhamini and Murano like this.
  7. Ranchu

OMG I just read the reason post. and saw the episode . idhellam romba too much.
    KH also trying to console her ,but not heeding to her answers. He is asking her not to justify her actions. KH could have been stronger when talking to Kavin about humanity and with sandy about his partial captaincy

I've got friends in social media supporting these boys. Their side of story is , Madhu called them as ' neenga aambalaya' . she has high ego that she did not apologize before proceeding with next accusation.

Eppo nadandhudhu idhu ? why did she ask that ?

8. Ranchu

Who will be eliminated ? I feel it will be Kavin . sudden shock aa irukkum , twist in the game.

9. Ranchu

BB la dhaan boys vs girls sandai paathom na... vidaama Super singer is also having Boys vs girls.
    :worried::facepalm::facepalm::crybaby2::confundio1:
    Yendha apprentice kudutha idea idhu.. andha apprentice ku oru kuthu :smash2::icon_pc:

manjukanth, periamma, Dhamini and 4 others like this.
  10. shivanya07

shivanya07 Platinum IL'ite

After watching today's episode, i felt there could be another perspective for Madhu's issue. I understand that everybody has a different opinion so i am just saying that this could have happened.

When Madhu was on stage with KH, even after KH trying to make her realise that her act was not acceptable , i felt she didnt regretted for her action even a bit and kept saying that she only thought of her feelings and did what she felt was correct(!). At one point KH openly asked showing her family , if you didnt think of your family and to my surprise even at that time i didnt see any emotion in her face and she repeated the same saying she only considered her feelings at that time. KH finally had to give up advicing her. Till last moment she didnt accept that what she did was not a very good move and lets not forget she acted the same way during the tamil ponnunga issue and till the end she had the same mindset that tamil ponnunga na ipdee dan irukanum logic.

On the stage , she herself said that housemates kept saying that she is not eligible to be a captain. This is where i am assuming few things. Most of us would have felt that during captaincy task Madhu's speed in fixing those letters were little too much to believe when compared to others. Infact , most of the viewers felt the same and there is a video in youtube which points out even if cheran had given instructions, how Madhu had even easily picked up a letter which had fallen on the ground and how she correctly snatched a letter from Tharshan saying it was hers! So i feel housemates would have pointed those things and could have said that she doesnt deserve to be a captain because it looks like some sort of cheating during the task.

During her stay in the house, one could easily say that Madhu defiently has problem in accepting her flaws or mistakes and always was like "nan pudicha muyal ku moon kaal"!!

She also mentioned on the stage that she took this extreme step because in her opinion, only when someone does something like this i.e to say directly , when someone hurts themselves, people/audience pay attention to the issue!! I somehow dont feel like supporting whatever Madhu said on stage.

I completely agree that Kavin,sandy bullying her was definetly objectionable. But i feel this issue was more related to the captaincy task or the one line task. And Madhu might have had the problem of accepting the fact that she shouldn't have brought the cauvery issue knowing sherin is from karnataka. Its not that she cannot voice her opinion but when you well know that the other person is from that state she could have avoided hurting their sentiments . Madhu did the same during someother task about namba kalacharam without thinking that there are contestants from other states as well and i remember sherin saying yaen engluku elam culture illaya!

So Madhu as she herself said , to prove her point she would have taken this extreme step. If at all she was very much stressed , nethu camera munnadi ninnu nan thappa avunga thappa bigboss nu theliva ketaaa madri, enaku inga iruka mudyadhu bigboss edhuna senjipen nu solli irundha avunglae door ae open pannirpanga. If my views or opinion differs from yours , daivu senju freeya vitrunga dont take it too seriously.:grin:

jillcastle, periamma and SpringB like this.