1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Dobby

Dobby Silver IL'ite

Vanitha fan ah :smash2:

Anusha2917, Murano and Venkat20 like this.
  2. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

You are right. We have to just laugh it aloud and move on.

Actually the BB if given some voting for some insane behaviours I have enough for many. Abirami seriously need help. Fathima Babu told in one interview that she had ? self harm/ inflictions and needed some medical attention. If that is true and given what we see and her behaviour I would think she needs help. Hope she gets better.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Mehana, periamma, Anusha2917 and 3 others like this.
  3. Dobby

Dobby Silver IL'ite

First when Vanitha said some strong words when it was Abhi during captainship. I don’t remember exact word. It’s about her emotional
    Stability something.

I am sure someone will remember that word. I felt bad that Vanitha is throwing words like that and no one opposed that. She said something like she’s emotionally unstable. I felt it was harsh to throw around that word. And Vanitha was shouting at abhi for using fish market. Even kamal didn’t ask how anyone can talk like that

Abirami cannot think from inside. I read somewhere Vanitha said the lights are switched off for recording and switches back on. So they don’t get enough sleep.

And being isolated and with less sleep things might seem different.

Hope she comes out and clears her head and be ok.

I felt Sakshi was acting bec she was crying so much the previous weeks and when she came out she was projecting super strong image.

So don’t know if they are acting or feel better once they step away. May be things fall in place and clear their mind once they come out of BB jail

periamma, Anusha2917, Dhamini and 2 others like this.
  4. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Light ta :banana:

5. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Big boss ninaipaaru - 'Raja thanthirangalai karaithu kudithu irukiraaai vanitha'..
    enna fightu enna fightuu..
    innaiku madhu yum los yum bayangarama muttikaraanga..

Indha los madam ku nethu cheran ai pathi pesumpodhu nalla kettutu irundha.. Abhi yai unakku enna happy ah irukko adhai pannu.. mugen kitta pesu nnu advise panna./. aana sandai nadakumpodhu mixture saaptutu irundha..

innaiku ivalai pathi indirect ah kooda solla koodathaam.. periya princess nu ninaippu.. podiiiii

6. Dobby

Dobby Silver IL'ite

I like your comment. Super like.

I don’t know what’s so special about Los. Why is everyone falling for her and army Vera :BangHead:

7. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I don’t remember the word but she did mention about her emotional instability. I have hated Vanitha initially for her arrogant behaviour. Even now I wouldn’t like such a person on a personal level. Only thing she had done differently is that she now knows the public pulse and so had made the inmates realise this in a harsh manner. Even then her choice of words are still deplorable especially the one she told Tharshan yesterday ‘pitchai’. She is whom she is and is a difficult character. Her own personal experience may have made her more hard wired which she herself has accepted. Except for feeling a bit sorry for that I don’t think much.

Everyone’s ambition there is just for money and attaining fame, the latter still focussed on money. It runs from top to bottom ( from BB, hosts down to the level of inmates). Initially was appalled by their behaviours but now just watch, analyse for my own fun and move on.

Anusha2917, Murano and Dobby like this.
  8. Dobby

Dobby Silver IL'ite

Superb. I also didn’t like that pichai word.

I generally hate seeing ppl put down. And these ppl should stand up for their dignity and self respect. For money and fame they are willing to loose it

Vanitha is loud speaker. And have started a big drama. All are scared of her. She was over confident that she won’t be sent out. Andha korai Theerka big boss sent her in

Abhi is always or mostly in saamiaatam stage.

She starts shouting or crying.

Should check her BP. Her mood swings seems really bad. One minute dance, next minute cry, after that shout and then cry. That’s all she has done so far. Ah forgot about romance

9. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Even I had thought a lot. It’s same as real life. Any charming person especially on a physical level attracts lots. Moreover she had hidden her true self, that is just my opinion, and shown her happy going self and people fall for it.

It’s like in arranged marriage scenarios where we just get swayed by the external characteristics and don’t have time or even much say or think about the inner self. Not an exact example but I am trying to find the rationale about these armies.

If one looks at online polls we can see it obviously. Losliya had been way ahead in her votes.

periamma, Anusha2917, Murano and 3 others like this.
  10. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Vadi podi yellam solatheenga. Loss Army Ko Pa Sa inga irukan

periamma, Ranchu, Anusha2917 and 3 others like this.