1. Want Movie & Celebrity Gossip? : Get Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. manjukanth

manjukanth Gold IL'ite

Not doing anything...just talking in terrible senthamizh as King

Dobby, mayaangel, balakrish and 5 others like this.
  2. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Mugen was tubelight always. That episode where Sakshi eavesdropped on his and Meera’s conversation and had a fight; if Mugen was sure enough of what HE talked that fight would never have happened. He continues to be one always

Dobby, Mehana, balakrish and 5 others like this.
  3. Indeevara

Kasthuri kept blaming Kavin for the love drama he created and so he hates her. She compared him to Vadivelu and asked him how he and others would take if a girl flirts around with 3 boys

Dobby, Radpriya, sweetsmiley and 8 others like this.
  4. Indeevara

Abi and Mugen both are to be blamed imo though Abi was the one who initiated everything. Moreover we saw everyone asking Abi to not hinder his growth ; right from Sakshi two weeks back to KH last weekend. But I believe if Mugen has the true talent then it would be portrayed whatsoever be his situation and if he fails to exhibit his talents be it for any reason its his sole responsibility.
    If Abi’s presence is blocking him isn’t he also to be blamed for that? And Abi is also missing out on showcasing her talents through this which nobody is talking about. So its a conjoined flaw I would say.

Vanitha has taken the issues to vera level, surely VTV has asked her to create content. Found it hilarious where she calls herself and the rest of them as highly sophisticated BB contestants compared to Telugu BB guys:D.

Dobby, Radpriya, sweetsmiley and 8 others like this.
  5. Murano

Murano Platinum IL'ite

abi for sure will pocket a tragic role in a tv serial. but mugen?

periamma, Anusha2917 and rmpriya like this.
  6. manjukanth

manjukanth Gold IL'ite

that guy is very clever! Does not want to get into any controversy but when someone tries to advice he will say "naa idhe dhan annike sonnen" ennikkunu yaarukkume thriyadhu! Very funny to see Darshan supporting Mugen so much but does not know he chose him for eviction!

7. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

enna aatam potta intha abhi ..

oru bottle ah vachu mugen baby nu ...

avanga relationship ah evalum ketka venam nu dialogue ...

Katharu ... katharu ..

So obvious mugen is a maanga guy ...

Dobby, Indeevara, sweetsmiley and 7 others like this.
  8. Murano

Murano Platinum IL'ite

just read that kasthuri is paid the highest in bb tamil history, 1.5 lacs/day.

they had over valued her based on political and metoo tweets i suppose, expecting phenomenal trp ratings.

if not this week, next week they may get her out if no significant rise is there in trp.

Radpriya, Dobby, sweetsmiley and 7 others like this.
  9. rhithi

rhithi Silver IL'ite

Idk how can people say that mugen shares the equal blame as Abi especially Cheran and Madhu. These two people are always pointing mugen and telling him to avoid Abi. But we all know Abi not mentally strong. IF Mugen started to avoid Abi from the beginning means She would've done something crazy like what oviya did when Arav started to avoid her. In this case, I bet Cheran and Madhu will again blame mugen for avoiding Abi. All I can see is these two people are very dangerous and true chameleon in the house. Madhu And Cheran they should stop advice people bcz I bet they nvr experienced these kind of situation in their real life. You've no rights to advice people if you nvr experienced the same thing in your life. KEEP YOUR GOOD THOUGHT WITHIN YOURSELF. They're all matured.

Radpriya, Dobby and Anusha2917 like this.
  10. candidheart

candidheart Platinum IL'ite

Chumma thevai illama they are blowing abhi mugen issue out of proportion...
    vanitha vantha odane BB house sandha kadai ayiduchu...vanitha be like narayana, narayana! but her kalagam will end good? highly doubt

I am on mugen side..only fault of his is not projecting him properly for the show, got caught in this abhi track...
    ipo what are they trying to prove?, mugen is at fault if abhi is not liked for her behavior outside? I dont think general public (majority) think he has to take responsibility..
    in tha vanitha irukey....intha naatamaiya yaru kooptanga kuttai ya kolapa???
    when will she get out??

Stupid abhi- periya deiveega kadahal madhiri declaring her love in front of kamal..putting him in awkward spot.
    if mugen had denied then and there then athuku oru arpatam nadanthurukum...
    ippo ukanthu I came to win makkal heart'am..eruma!:smash2::smash2:

Sherin has one business in this house: to console the self inflicted heart broken loosu's..
    Darshan - such a darling..point point a pesran... mugen should learn to be strong and defend himself...
    Cheran - since vanitha triggered..avarum involve aguraram..ivlo naal ennakenna vanthuchunu irunthutu....
    Kasthuri - didn't do anything wrong in this matter as kavin mentions..it is all vanitha..
    but I like how men stood up for mugen except this cheran.

Radpriya, Dobby, Indeevara and 7 others like this.