1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

I like Viji too especially her laughing sound:thumbup:. As other pointed out, BB definitely would have used his cheap tactics to eliminate her long ago since she wouldn't have kept quiet @ A's atrocities. It's one way good that she is like a breath of fresh air at this boring time & we get to know more @ her. But Yash told KH that Viji is not a threat to her with a sly reaction. She is definitely a threat to Yash:thumbsup:.

Viji's kid is close to 1.5 months or so. He was 7 months old in the photo she showed the housemates & hence the confusion even Rithvika thinks he is 7 months old. I guess her husband clarified in one of his interviews.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    Sofea, Rojagarden, anika987 and 5 others like this.
  2. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

seriously soumya . paakara ennakkeu tension aaguthu na . How these ppl manage with this peedai .... their BP levels would be so high now . ...

Sofea, Rojagarden, anika987 and 6 others like this.
  3. soumya234

Hangover from mental stress will be there for a few months at least. Can't imagine myself forced to stay with a person like her. My God!

4. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

YouTube la 2 parts interview... first part 22 mins second part 7-8 mins

anika987 and GoogleGlass like this.
  5. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

6. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Aish illama 1 week at least these girls should enjoy BB.. BB minus Mumz and Aish will be a fun place...

7. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

anika987 and GoogleGlass like this.
  8. soumya234

BB paavam enna panna poraro after BB gets over:roflmao:. He seems to have a weird obsession on her antics:facepalm:. As someone posted (I forgot whom) cameras do focus more on A & even when she is sleeping:BangHead:. Y'day for 10 min the camera was focused only on her though other housemates were talking in the dining area. I have noticed many times in Morning sessions too that these 2 girls most of the days get 20-30 min extra time to sleep & dog doesn't bark:facepalm:. Y'day Aish even was seen shouting back at BB to stop it & yet wouldn't move from the bed:clapclap:. BB'yave aatti padaikkira case:grinning-smiley-048:. That's what Viji mentioned during discussions too that Aish always wakes up late. Maharaani had to pull Y's name into it too:biggrin:. Yash doesn't need an enemy other than Aish.
    I am sure she would be in all star nights/award shows organised by VTV:BangHead:. She told Yash once that even though there were leading heroines, she danced in an award show for more songs:yikes:.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    Sofea, anika987, HazelPup and 5 others like this.
  9. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

anika987, HazelPup and GoogleGlass like this.
  10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Correct a sonne... the way BB favours Aish, they would’ve sent Viji out with a bad name... Good that she has come now and has taken all the attention... she is definitely a threat to everyone... Solla mudiyathu, she might win the title...