1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

exactly! Mahat moonji la E aadadhu!

According to voting poll yaashika should be eliminated .Approm enna dash ku Naama vote podrom!

ILoveTulips and Rojagarden like this.
  2. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

So true , I didn't notice that he advised N, but in the end when they were going out he's like rendu perum H-W than velila varanum..What Crap! Enna maturity level'la irukuthunga? Romba NAllavangalam:BangHead::BangHead:

3. candidheart

I kind of believe shes saying the truth.. I also noticed how everyone, were acting weird when she was leaving.trying hard to make them talk, Dany - give hug to balaji..karmam..but she handled it very well romba diplomatic'a nadanthukita..
    Good luck to her future!!..how can these fools think that 1 month can rewrite the torture/whatever she endured..

Later Dany talking to Balaji, ithukaka evlo kashta pattom..(ennatha kasta pattinga? and ippo enna fruitfull'a nadanthuchu? aslo we have to thank big boss for this opportunity 'nu ICe vera..Ivan nalla calculative'a nadanthukran..he knows now the focus will be balaji, so avan kooda pechu, ithuku munadi avan kooda pesuna mathiri therila )

Also I couldn't make anything out of balaji's expression when he saw his daughter...

poor kid aval vechu emotional drama nadathitanga...

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  4. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

BB1 Vera level. BB1 was a super hit show with excellent people. BB2 mokka show with mokka people.

Instead of BB2, if VTv retelecast BB1, they’ll have more viewers. So many fav there. Oviya, Ganesh, Arav, HK, bindhu, Vaiyapuri, bharani. Snehan was interesting character. Tasks were also interesting. They all were so decent. Inga oru poruki group, drama group, soriyara group, crying group. :BangHead:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  5. candidheart

Commenting ..as I am watching the latest show..

Ponn nominating Balaji and Sendu - ivar apdiye kilikra mathiri.. ivanga rendu per than ivaruku support'a irukanga, pechu thunaiku..ivanga pona mathvanga yaarum ivara oru kassuku kooda mathika matanga.. Ivaru apdi isolated'a ieuntha than theriyum:rage::rage: I think him getting saved twice has gotten to his head!!:smash2::smash2:

6. candidheart

Janani - Mahat's Sombu thooki!!!!

7. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

Now i remember.Balaji and N participated in dance show in vijay tv.They fought then patched up.That time i thought it was gimmick. But looks like they had problems from that time.
    Rendu perukum 15 years difference aam :flushed:

ILoveTulips, Sofea and candidheart like this.
  8. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

I too hated when everyone advised N to get together with B. Danny and M forced N to hug TB before she left. It’s so mannerless to ask a woman to hug anyone, even if it’s her husband, it’s her wish to hug or not. Idiots!!

Danny, very calculative - talking to TB since he knew BB cameras would be focused on TB after Poshika scenes. He said during a fight about POnn’s bad remarks on those 4, that he never interferes in anyone’s personal matter. So when someone is openly flirting, he won’t interfere since it’s their personal matter, but advises N to hug TB and talk to him, this is even more personal matter MR. karadi!!

Janani now roams around with Ponn everywhere, since he was saved from people and madam says to him you must have got most votes since you were saved first. I don’t know why I hate her the most in the house, even more than Aish!

9. candidheart

10. candidheart

Was exactly thinking the same, It was yashikha's moment and Aish stole all the focus..kiruku!!
    King kong:roflmao::roflmao:

blissofmylife and ILoveTulips like this.