1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

It was not just verbal abuse. He physically abused her, resulting her to be warded in the hospital. She even lodged police reports against him but somehow he managed to use his contacts and closed the entire case. That's when she went to the media.

There was another video shown where she and her daughter were trapped in a room full of smoke. Nithya's voice can be heard in that video where she claims that Balaji had tried to burned something outside their room...and their young daughter is seen crying.

2. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Then why is nithya on a show with balaji.
    Usually victims of abuse will try to stay away from the abuser.

3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

As much as I hate to see the program turning into ‘Solvadhellam Unmai’, I wish the true side of Balaji comes out. The videos of them kept appearing in YouTube feeds but I never had interest to look into them, but after this show I watched couple videos, I felt sad for Nithya. Like you ladies I too kept wondering why did she agree to come to the show? I think it’s (a) to clear the stain off her name, (b) to get separated forever – looks like he is not leaving her and the daughter in peace, and in one of the videos she says even the police not taking her complaints seriously. So may be she is using this platform to get rid off him. As you ladies rightly pointed out, Balaji was seen going around to other contestants and bad mouth Nithya, but she was never seen doing such thing. She is having hard time in the house being a non-celebrity, she could easily use her separation-sob-stories to win the ladies heart, but she is behaving with dignity. I would like to see how this goes.

Indeevara and Sunshine04 like this.
  4. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

By the way anyone know how to vote? I couldn’t find the voting buttons on searching ‘Bigg Boss vote’ in google.co.in.

Also would be interested to hear from you ladies, who are you voting for…

5. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

i want ponnambalam to go out.. he is not contributing much..
    I would like to vote for ananth sir... i dont like other three for now

Mumtaz i liked in the beginning, now i feel she is doing panchayat in every small thing and do lot of show oFF's..
    Vaishanvi is right in a way abt mumtaaz.. she need to give chance to otehr people and should involve House leader in case of any problem.. But mumtaaz acts as if she is the boss for everyone.. she is classy gayatri..

mamati.. i dont know whether good or bad.. aana romba mokkai podura.. mudila :( :(

ILoveTulips and anika987 like this.
  6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh never knew about these youtube videos. sad to see this..
    What's happening today ? I see Janani ironing an underwear ? :persevere::rage: enna kandraavi idhu ?

ILoveTulips likes this.
  7. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

8. Indeevara

Is it? Yet to watch

9. Indeevara

Somehow all contestants seem to b playing very safe eventhough they ve become a little bit better this week
    Mumtaj trying to be too nice but ending up being hated by all. What Ananth sir told yesterday is true ; her complaints about contestants over eating is affecting their dignity.
    As for Nithya I honestly feel sorry for her. Why are all of them trying to patch up Balaji and Nithya whn Nithya doesn’t seem interested at all? Only she knows right how much she had suffered..

ILoveTulips likes this.
  10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

all the workers have glamor blouses ;-) momo has 3-4th sleeve , mamthi has sleeveless LOL..

ILoveTulips likes this.