1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Purse vaai thirandu iruntha kooda, yeppayavuthu dhuddu paarkalam. But ivan vaai thirandhalE, yeppavume thuppanum dhan thonudhu!:scream:

2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Priya, I am confused. BB said all the public gang who refused to participate, will be directly sent to nomination henceforth. Does it mean, those public gumbal would be sent now...or they would only be nominated if they refused to participate again after this? Cos it's unclear who are the ones who refused to participate right? Shariq, Balaji, Ponnambalam, Nithya etc never said that they quit the game. So are they going to be nominated as well? But Nithya was there when Ramya told about the game getting cheap etc...

3. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

I think podhumakkal raised allegation against police that they r in a deal with thirudargal ; the latter will steal food with police help nd all 6 will have together. That was when PB snatched frm Aish when she ran with stolen food nd spilled it (or rather throw)etc..
    That created a split btwn podhumakkal and police nd police decidd to go without eating. High price for items is also a reason.

Whatever , these guys not taking anything in sportive manner.. everything goes to personal level for them and finally ore kathal. How easily tasks were completed by BB1 contestants! Even with G3 , Oviya and all involved together..

Moreover podhumakkal instantly changing their minds and swapping btwn being ‘ in task’ and ‘out of task’ .. with support from so- called captain Ramya:scream:
    Good that her captaincy was revoked, being sweet and calm alone not sufficient to be a captain madamo_O.
    However I liked Yash, Aish and Danny today.. They never budged from the character, always playful and totally into task:clapclap:( amidst all this chaos)..

Mahath I dont even intend to comment on that WB vaay, so characterless and short tempered guy:rage:.. Mumz rightly pointed out his wrong acts today.. going on and off frm task as and when he wills..
    The entire lot is waste this time :worried:

Ranchu likes this.
  4. Indeevara

Ivan vaayai paartha purse vaai madhri iruku, epavumae thiranthukitu[/QUOTE]
    :roflmao:

5. Indeevara

Ramya remained silent during Mahath- Balaji fight too.Not even an attempt to calm down one of them..
    BB decision - serves her right!

Vaishu is an excellent team leader anyhow.. Her loud and commanding voice and talent of broadcasting service actually helps her a lot to be a good captain:biggrin:

blissofmylife likes this.
  6. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Why is Vaishnavi sleeping in the boys room ??

7. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

She has been sleeping there from Day 1. There's because this time around, the number of genders participating in the show was uneven. They have 9 girls and 7 boys. So if she was to sleep in the girls' room, she would have to share on of the girl's single bed which she did not want. So she stayed in the boys' room as they had an extra bed.

But after Mamathi left, there should be an extra gaali bed in the girls' room which she can use. But somehow she never did and continued staying in the boys' room.

Ranchu likes this.
  8. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

Haven’t watched today’s episode. But watching July 10 midnight masala, actually the scenes were from Friday before AV eviction. Got to see some interesting conversations there. J,Ramya, Rith and Vaish discussing about BB1. Namma J madam and Rithu BB1 a deep analysis panninanga. Looks like J has watched and analyzed Hindi BB also and who knows maybe other countries BB too. She has come fully prepared.:rolleye: Vaish Chennai Girl thana? She is clueless about Oviya, Arav or BB1. I can now believe she’s not faking at all. Whatever she’s doing in that house is her real character only.

M-Yash flirting. I was shocked seeing their flirting- Yash sharing her infatuation for Harish Kalyan with some dirty jokes, M feeding food for Yash, inbetween S also feeding Yash, Katti pidichukarathu..omg...they were also talking about “something” that happened inside the BB house and then joking about it. Enakennavo that “something” sounds like some physical kasamusa. Yash was talking a bit about Chennai city and her friends. I’m shocked not only because these 4 inside the house doing all these, but seriously thinking is this the norm that happens with Chennai/metropolitan city youngsters these days? Being away from India for 10 years and having kids who’ll be teenagers soon, I can’t digest all these seriously. :BangHead:When has open flirting become the norm in our Indian society? Where is personal discipline? No matter which country or city we live, this is not the norm anywhere. Who’s allowing these kids to cross the limits in the name of freedom? Parents? Peer pressure? Seriously I want to know the answers:confundio1:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  9. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

System sari illainga!:smilingimp::smilingimp::smilingimp:

candidheart, Rojagarden and anika987 like this.
  10. Indeevara

Mamathi shared bed with Mumz isnt it?
    I think so