1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

this mia khalifa aka yashika , 18 yrs ah .. erumai maadi mathiri valarnthu nikkuthu .

mahath , jandu , thooki pottu mithikkanum itha .

yesappa , my BP raising

anushri, anika987 and Sofea like this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

lol ha ha..wash basin mouth (burst out laughing) :)

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

honestly,comments are so hilarious...shani,peedai,wash basin mouth..ha ha

4. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Ranchu, these podhumakkal team over charging for food. 100rs anything they eat. I think it's even for one Apple. That I am not sure, but from mahat eating that Apple and sharing the other side with sendu I think so. So mumz "rationed', and decided if this goes like this, for one meal alone they have to spend all the money earned. So police team decided to fine those who doesn't salute. These public team, one or the other forgets to salute, and also refuses to give money.
    So police team had no way but to avoid eating to save the money. I pitied Mumtaz today. Both mahat and sendu behaved like children, and she had to do the tasks single handedly.

anika987 likes this.
  5. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

The task could have gone interesting, without anybody losing their temper had Ramya been a better leader. She just sided with the girls and forgot her responsibility. She should have heard everybody's point of view and made a decision that could have been better for everyone to do the tasks in fun way, so police team didn't have to lose their food. Danny rightly pointed out, "for shampoo/cream we charged rs.20, but Food, which should be cheaper, was charged rs. 100". This is outrageous, and Ramya didn't think to question the gang. And public team eating without any hesitation - manasaatchiye illayaa ?? .. Last week how many confusions arised during the water tank task and with losing water for every English sentence?? The task still continued with many losing sleep. Vaishnavi did good job in clearing the misunderstanding immediately. Whenever there was an argument she was there. Though that pattaasu vaayan provoked her in many places, she didn't lose her temper, but concentrated on her responsibility. Really kudos to her!! Today many times, there were confusions who are actually playing, and who are not! Mumz had to keep on question, "neenga game la irukkeengla illayaa ??"... If it had been vaishu she would have called everybody together and cleared the issue.. but Ramya didn't bother to even do this simple check who is playing who is not. Idhu edhuvum pannaama , she called the task as "cheap" and made public team to quit. BB kaduppaaittar.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Aamam! Naan appove sollala, iva periya suniyakaari! :BangHead: Soft-a pesina, romba classy-a irukomnu nenapu athukku! When Mumtaz was asking all the girls whether they were playing or not, Ramya retorted, "naan chumma iruken, ethuvume pesala". Chumma irukarudukka, unnaku thalaivi post kudutaanga?? Aarey manda!

She was only seeing the public's side because she was part of the public group. But she totally forgot that she was the leader for the week and has to ensure everyone participates and play the game properly.

I don't blame Sendrayan too. He only burst out at one point i.e. when Shariq asked him if he was still in the game, that too when Sendu was about to eat. He did not eat since morning and Janani has been going around telling coffee is super! curry is superb etc. So obviously Shariq's words made him angry. Janani was just keeping quiet then but later, she was telling the other girls, "Shariq pannadhu thappudhan, but he had to do it, no choice!" Mannaggati! Nee first nomination-ku va kulla kathirika! Apparum irukku unnaku Deepavali!:grinning-smiley-048::grinning-smiley-048::grinning-smiley-048:

Mahat! Dei! Unna thitturadhukku puthu puthu ketta varthaiya kattukittu varanum pola! :imp::imp::imp: Un munnadi, Balaji kuda nallavanE therigiranE! Yashika kilambuna kaiyodu, neeyum potti padukkai ellam pack pannithu kolla pakkamma kudichu odi poiyiru! Such an irritating person!

7. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Havenlt watched the episode yet, bt even in the promo I felt like, it is a fish market, all the time someone or the other yelling at the top of their voice, or everyone talking at the same time, naan mudichidren, naan mudichidrena nd will go on forever and other person will start talking paraleley..ithey pozhapa pochu!!

Yeah I too feel like he is not as innocent as he acts, athu theliva neraya incidents la theriyuhtu, I will not hold just him again the UW vishayam, moola was wash basin vaayan and katadorai mavam(haha nice names:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Same blood !!

new names I loved - wash basin vaayan (the picture posted does justice to the title) kattadorai mavan, otha rosa, Ara Manda snake babu:roflmao::roflmao:

Varum varangalil innum nerya ethir pakren :thumbup:
    All comments are hilarious, enaku time patha matenguthu comment panna, etha quote panna etha vidanu therila..kannu katudhu:tongueclosed: But its better entertaining than actual show..

Like someone said please add the capability of adding Emoji to others comment, nalla irukum!

anika987, Rojagarden and Indeevara like this.
  8. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Ranchu, ithu bi-polar illai. Ithukku peyarthan samalichufying!

Wash Basin periya dash maadhiri kattikittu ponnan, thinking that he has done a heroic act. But he immediately knew something went wrong there. That's because, everytime he shouts, there would be a gumbal (gumbal's thalaivi is Zandu Balm Janani) coming after him, pacifying him as well as justifying his act. But this time around, no one came after him and even Zandu Balm claimed that she did not talk to Wash Basin after that incident. Housemates-kE thappa theriyum bothu, audience-ku thappa theriyatha? So Wash Basin knew he was in hot soup this time. That's the reason he put on his most pitiful face and went after Balaji, falling on his feet and apologizing profusely.

If it's true that he has bi-polar, then he would have apologized to Nithya (when he shouted at her for throwing the food during the maid task) and to Sendrayan (when he called him kirukan)? But he never apologized to Nithya. And Sendrayan too- he only went to explain his position because Daniel and others told him to talk to Sendu but when Sendu said lets just stay apart from now on, he blew his top again saying, "unkitta lam naan vanthu pesuran paaru"...

Appolam apologize pannama, ippo matthum apologize panna varana, kandippa karanam irukku!

Ranchu and Rojagarden like this.
  9. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

next week oru gumbal eh eviction la maatti irrukku .

Sofea likes this.
  10. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

Idhudhaan andha Aanazhagan !!
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Ivan vaayai paartha purse vaai madhri iruku, epavumae thiranthukitu

Attached Files:

Rojagarden and Sofea like this.