1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Why do you call her Otha Rosa ?

blissofmylife likes this.
  2. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

I am still confused about yash here..

I think she tried the strategy like oviya - Aarav and became close with Mahat and pathetically it backfired and people didnt like her romance.. Now she understood that and trying to maintain distancce with M.. But why didnt she nominate aish or Mahat? she made a big mistake there... if at all she escape from current week elimination, then she will survive for few more weeks...She has very good potential and no nonsense type girl..unnecessarily wasting very big opportunity..

Ramya, Somehow i dont like this girl..no matter how classy or pakkuvam she can be.. if she is not ready to take part in any nonsense task why did she enter the house? good she got auto nominated..

Janani - Avan upset aagaraana nee avanukku enna mediator ah? idhu enna aniyayama irukku.. its her wish to show angry? why are u interfering in that matter?

Sofea, ILoveTulips and blissofmylife like this.
  3. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Ok... my thoughts ...

1. Mahat Yashika seems worse than Aish/Sharik. Mahat especially seems like some crazy person, always pulling Yashika and hugging and touching inappropriately. I wonder why she just agrees to all that.
    2. Why is Nithya always sitting with Balaji and then saying she had so much of problems with him and he blamed her , etc etc. Why is she hugging him and praising him. I was soo pissed when she said even if he beats me he thinks for my good. OMG !!! Pls dont normalize domestic violence. I think Vijay TV should have cut that, they have a social responsibility... but considering their shows I am not surprised. I feel like these 2 will join and live after this show. I dont know how Nithya is showing a 'i am a strong single mom and i can to prove to pooshika, etc etc.'
    3. Vaishu is tooo much. I get a headache just listening to her. She seems to be a smarter version of Julie. Always telling stories.
    4. I seem to like Rythvika. She seems genuine so far. Dont know if she doesnt have any friends in the group which is why she did not get any rose.
    5. Kamal seems really bored this show to even talk to the contestants. His mind voice....'I have to talk to all these ppl to earn money to release Vishwaroopam 2'. I am quite sure he wont come for next season.

anika987 likes this.
  4. blissofmylife

blissofmylife Silver IL'ite

I had the same question.. someone please clarify..

5. blissofmylife

blissofmylife Silver IL'ite

I had a feeling that this season's Julie is Sendrayan.. Ayya semma acting and same side goal adikiraaru, neraya eduthu la.

Indeevara and sweetsmiley like this.
  6. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

"Otha Rosa, Pullaya Nalla valathirukkemmaaa " this dialog got famous after the show Solvedhellaam Unmai and its troll skits... Since then, many refer the mom of wrongdoing boy/girl like this funnily.

Sofea, rmpriya and sweetsmiley like this.
  7. sweetsmiley

Exactly.. He tried to show him as next Barani.. But aalu sema kedi...
    And never felt paavam after listening to mamaty interview..

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Sofea likes this.
  8. sweetsmiley

Nithya balaji concept is something like - siblings fight like anything.. but if some outsider come for fight, they will support each other and try to fight with outside.. Again they will fight once the outsider is gone..
    Thats how i see them now.. Nithya and balaji supporting each other now and they dont trust any outsiders..

anika987, ILoveTulips, Sofea and 2 others like this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Does anyone have a headache with this big boss team always screaming and shouting!! semma thala vali today!
    Last season the voice was very clear and they weren't shouting continously like this plus they were interesting!

This Big boss season noone is cunning (maybe snake babu) apart from that it is so boring.

danny,yash and aish seems to have some fun though:)

Mahat...mudiyala!! please evict him big boss team.

ILoveTulips, Sofea, Ranchu and 2 others like this.
  10. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

Today's episode :flushed:
    Orey kozhappam
    Mumtaz is annoying like Mahath.

Balaji and nithya_ nalla game plan
    Rams no more thalaivi.ippo nithya thalaivi

ILoveTulips, Sofea and anika987 like this.