1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Yes I liked Yashika yesterday. The more M shows his childish behaviour, the better we like Yashika. She asked rightly, 'every time you create a scene and leave the place, people look at me as if I have did something wrong. There is no point in saying I am not wrong after everything is finished.'. So instead of concentrating on the task she had to answer all the people and console M.

Rojagarden and anika987 like this.
  2. ILoveTulips

Good Question!! Media people should interview her - ask her how does she feel about M now!! They are interviewing the contestants family no? May be M veliya varadhukkulla, ivangala pirichu vitralaam:number_one:... Oru ponnu vaazhka nalla irukkum. Was watching Kattadhorai wife, Otha Rosa interview. She was like, 'shariq rumba miss panren... 20 days achu.. Innum 80 days irukku !!! " Haha Enna oru confidence.... :argue:
    Riaz khan was approached for Malayalam BB, she said. Who knows as someone requested here in IL, he might even come as wild card entry to this BB. :beer-toast1:

Indeevara, anika987 and Sofea like this.
  3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Oh my God! I watched that same interview just a few moments ago. Eennaku Aish ponnu tamil pesuradhu pudichirukku! "  Superb! Avalo pudichirantha, konjam engalukum translate panni sollunga! Athoda Tamizhun sari, English-u sari, oru mannum puriya maathinggiduo_Oo_Oo_O

4. blissofmylife

blissofmylife Silver IL'ite

I wish there was a lol button here. Your posts are so fun y.

Sofea, Ranchu and ILoveTulips like this.
  5. ILoveTulips

haha yes, I am still laughing at Sof's below message:

Sofea and Ranchu like this.
  6. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

After watching yesterday's episode and today's promo , it is very clear that Mahath needs help. He seems to have multiple health problems (depression, multiple personality, panic attck(he said that). Yashika is so mature for her age, but she shouldnt have allowed a guy like Mahath to get physical with her in such a short time. It will ofcourse project her as easy. But other than that she is wise and can put on a good show if she continued without that psycho around. But unfortunately she got nominated this week.
    Kattadhorai mavan panradhellam pannitu discussing what has been shown and what not. How does he know that? Did kattadhorai called him in between or what? According to me what Pon said about Aishwarya is 100% correct. I guess she would've had her share of casting couch incidents(struggling , not so great looking outsider girl) that prepared her to do anything for money, fame and popularity.
    Among these 4 Yashika is tolerable. Mahath is mental so cant consider him. But kattadhorai mavan and aishwarya irritate me like anything.A knows what she is doing. She thinks her love will be projected like Oviya-Arav, (her blushing for the fake claps in weekend episodes).
    That karadi moonji Dany, mokka piece janani, drama queen Mumtaz..
    Izhuthu mooditu bring in a new set of interesting contestants from different fields!
    No clear favourites and no clear villains. Not interesting anymore!

7. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

:laughing:Also she said to Ponn during jail fight “Neega national television la enna pathi thappa solliteenga”, Ponn said “national television a? Athu enga irukku?” Very funny.

“National television” la neenga adikara kootha ulagame paakuthu araloosu Aish!!! Ponn sonna nala unga “image” puthusa damage agala. Athuku munnadiye neegale marana damage panniteenga :facepalm:

Sofea and blissofmylife like this.
  8. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

I too saw Otha Rosa interview. She’s very proud of her son, blaming all other contestants. Otha rosa, paiyyana romba Nalla valarthyrikamma!!! :confused:

Prachi, You got a wonderful opportunity to see all of your bf ‘s (or ex-bf:D) “character”. Escape!!!!:ciao:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    rmpriya, varhem and Sofea like this.
  9. ILoveTulips

How coolly she says, her proposal to Aish might be his game! Not a bit of guilt/regret she had saying that.
    And, 'there is no chance Shariq falls in love!!' - he may 'Like' not 'Love'... Appo 2.5 years-aa ex-gf a 'Like' pannittirundhaara Sir?? Ennama color color-aa reel suthura?

10. blissofmylife

blissofmylife Silver IL'ite

lol.. that reminded me of Ganja Karuppu's "Nomination na enna sir?".

Rojagarden, sweetsmiley and Sofea like this.