1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

Ayya because she’s not a tamilian? I’m not judging her, atleast she’s trying to be a Good Samaritan. Unlike others who explicitly show attitude.

2. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Washbasin mouth :roflmao:
    So true!!!
    This time as discussed above we don’t feel any liking towards any of the contestants ;I thought it’s just me but glad to know that its the same with u all:rolleye:
    As for Balaji and Nithya; they would mostly decide to reunite; both might feel that if they can survive amidst so many mean ppl inside BB house they can as well tolerate each other and go forward(jff:tongue:!). Lets see..

Washbasin mouth has maximum haters i suppose but unfortunately he assumes the reverse.How i wish him to realize the reality.. wondering if his gf is still waiting for him or decided to ditch?:tongueclosed:
    Which girl can stand all these ...
    PB , he has some serious pbm, always forgets his nightime dialogues in daylight ! I doubt he s taking some heavy dose medication :rolleyes:..
    And Vaishu could ve just stopped spreading the conversation, she s one real broadcast service:D, no peace of mind unless she makes sure that news spreads to all

ILoveTulips and Rojagarden like this.
  3. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

So true about Vaish! Ava pesaratha kette en vaai valikuthu. Radio jockey experience? Anyways That’s a real talent Vaishu ma!:clap2:

ILoveTulips likes this.
  4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Latest promo- Ramya having her captainship revoked for stopping the current Thirudan-Police task, as well as getting direct nomination for eviction next week!

Mahat / Shariq / Aish next week nomination la varalaina, suniyakaari Ramya-ku dhan next aapu!

Rojagarden and ILoveTulips like this.
  5. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Wow!! Looks like BB over-reaction for sappa matter? Revoking captainship ok, but nomination too???

All you girls are very funny, :clap2:had beautiful morning waking up to your messages and laughing !! I tried and failed to make the multi-quote work:oops:. Idhula every time ' Mutli-quote added to your message' alert. Sandhoshama reply text area paatha , :facepalm::facepalm:

Suniyakaari Ramya - hahaha, super! Though she is a least harmful person I would be happy not to hear her preaching again. Yesterday she was like, instead of talking to a person separately, its better to talk to both together and solve the matter, right? Aye, is that what you did for PBM remark?? Is that what you did during Ejamaanan task?? Thalavaivar aanadhum Semmozhi pesureengaley!!

So it looks like BB is going to be very Strict Officer henceforth. The other day Vaishu was saying, 'I am the Thalaivar, I have the Key, I won't open the Jail. Enna Venaaa sollittu pogattum..' .. After coming out of the Confession room she went straight to the jail and opened the door!! Like Office room in Sivaji movie - ulla poi nalla vaangittu vandhirukkaaa!! Even Balaji-Nithya too, 'why you people are giving in just for Luxury budget points. POna pogattumnu vida vendiyadhudhaaney?? ' , then after hearing, 'not for just this week, for all weeks' , they went, 'ohhhh ' gupchip:worship2:. Ramya who was running around for PBM and talking to camera, after Balaji shouted, 'Sonnadhellaaam stage-la sollittu ippo camera munnaadi nadikkireenga', thats it she stopped supporting PBM too after that. All Vaayila Vada Sudura case-nga...

I agree with all of you on Vaishu. She just can't leave an incident alone. One morning masala episode had TB wiping the wet Idly plate on his bum, then started pouring batter on it. AV watched that from his room when he was doing his 'Saadhagam', and was mentioning this to Sendu. Vaishu's bed is in men's room, as she came in she caught the conversation and immediately said I will say this to Danny,'avan pakkuvama eduthu solluvaan' , even after Sendu kept saying, he might not have did it consciously, she couldn't leave this matter alone, walked Left-Right-March to kitchen, called Danny aside and explained this. Danny said he could not have did this consciously, she then, 'yes yes unconscious-aa dhaan' - pinna edhukkuma pesa poney?? If you girls find this incident interesting, and decided to follow Morning Masala from now, on, Then please be warned, its an 1hr episode, I saw PBM nose clean panradhu 10 mins, AV dhyanam/sadhagam panradhu 10 mins, Danny maavu pisayaradhu 10 mins, Janani hair dye podaradhu 15 mins... :grinning-smiley-048:. There was hardly any talking shown. But the real effect of living inside that house can be felt, can see how mind numbingly boring it could get.

Rojagarden, blissofmylife and Sofea like this.
  6. ILoveTulips

When he was defending himself he said something about a bottle game, like rotate a bottle, whoever it points to have to say bad words. They didn't show this no?? Idhellaam paathuttu PBM konjam gujaal aaiduraar. Then pinnaadi galeej aaiduraar. :treadmill:. He is ok, But Ponnambalam-Army start panra avalvukku he is not worth, this is what I feel.

This I didn't catch Sof. I heard the sentence but wasn't sure who he was talking about, I thought it's Janani. Then avlo nyaayasthanaa pesura Danny why didn't confront Mahat at all?? Mahat is fuming with guiltiness, he shows that in anger. 'Moonja kaatturaa , Moonja Kaatturaa', pinna nee pinna velaikku Aarathiyaa kaatuvaanga?? Idhula Snake-Babu, 'Moonja Kaattunaa Feel Aagurraan':smash2:. Ellathulayum careful-a irukkura Snake why this much close to Mahath?? :thinking:

Rojagarden, blissofmylife and Sofea like this.
  7. ILoveTulips

Andha wash basin vaayan eppadi thaan irukaanu paarkanum[/QUOTE]

Idhudhaan andha Aanazhagan !!
    [​IMG]

8. ILoveTulips

I was meaning to say this. In any events where she trying to be Visu, or Naattaamai, she never fails to highlight herself positively. Like, when PBM said the lovebirds were seen in the garden on Sunbed, Mumz didn't say, 'Yes I saw', instead she had to say, 'Yes, Quraan padichuttu irundhappo paathen'. :confundio1:.

Rojagarden, Ranchu and Sofea like this.
  9. ILoveTulips

Priya, yes as other ILites pointed out, she carries herself well. Initially I thought she doesn't have any qualities that make us go 'wow'.. But looking at other contestants, now it feels like, she doesn't have any qualities that make us go 'chee'. That alone makes her a better contestant. Plus one thing I noticed she doesn't go around and give her opinion/advise on the issues. She just keeps herself out of the internal politics. May be thats the reason she got neither black or red rose and I see that as good. In a house of 16 people one had to go out of their way to impress others - which she didn't care doing. But in the coming weeks, when all the irritants get out of the house, we get to see more qualities of Rithvika- and I am looking forward to it.

rmpriya, Rojagarden and Sofea like this.
  10. ILoveTulips

Sof, this is the problem with editing. Its very very poor. Sometimes I feel they are intentionally editing out some parts, as you rightly pointed out Shariq's mischievous sides are always cut out.
    This scenario, I don't think Danny is referring to the nomination process. We only saw that Danny and Nithya nominated each other, didn't know who Rith nominated and I Don't think she nominated Danny with those 'two points' - if she had, then Danny-Nithya would have been in the tie. So I think the 'two points' conversation happened between Danny & Rithvika in some other place, some other time.

May be that 'talking on both sides' could be he calling out PBM for , 'Why no one stopped or questioned the 4-idiots until seeing audience reaction? when this was going on since Day-1?' ; and at the same time saying Mahat didn't talk for the girls on stage with Kamal.

Anyway now it's high time he reconsiders his friendship with Mahat or at least question him to his face.