1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

I think Rith nominated Vaish as she already had a few nominations and hence Rith did not wanr to ‘waste’ her nomination :rolleyes:. These ppl are calculating all these this time

candidheart likes this.
  2. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

But why can’t they understand that people will judge according to their nominations too... And Rithu is seen shouting at Sendr in promo..

3. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

@anika987 your updates are very good.. keep posting them.. even if we miss the show, your posts keeps us updated :blush::blush:

anika987 likes this.
  4. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

Your words about Aish are cent percent true..it’s of no use to wait for her elimination..BB will give her immunity week after week...I really lost interest in the show..haven’t watched it properly for the past 10 ten days except weekend episodes..

anushri and anika987 like this.
  5. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

Vijay tv Kannuku Ava Azhaga irukkalaam,but I don’t find her beautiful at all...make up pota edho paakara maadhiri irukka...but beautiful...no no :shakehead:

yashika vum just fair ,has sharp features ..not beautiful..

Kalaiyaana ,laskshnamana face these 2 definitely don’t have..they know how to present themselves well ,the art of makeup and dressing which most of the North Indian girls have..

6. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

If they are going to evict vaishu this week, then kamal should release kurumpadam about language issue for her safety, since some in social media think she downgraded tamil language. kamal sir, if you care about women pls clarify this issue with kurumpadam

anika987 and anushri like this.
  7. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Some action should be taken against Danny for manipulating the facts...

anika987 and sweetsmiley like this.
  8. daisy1234

daisy1234 Silver IL'ite

Do you still believe kamal would care and ask questions pertaining to women?? I really lost trust on him. He was laughing like a joker when Mumtaz pointed out what Mahat did and she even mentioned he was scratching crotch in public and removing pants!. This is the pure act of perversion and shaming a woman's body in the name of adding extra fitting at the back to provoke her is evil and for which kamal laughed and brushed it off.. I really can't understand him or BB on the whole. In current scenario, how insecure women are in India, with all the perverted men around and this team did not even bother to address this issue. I lost complete respect on this show and the host. Some may argue, its a game to portray someone's character and yes physical appearance change is good but not to the extent of this.

9. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

I also didnt like KH hosting - He never questions/show kurum padam for Yaashika, aishwarya and Danny..
    Ivarum TB, vaishnavi, Mumtaaz sendrayan ai mattum bayangarama kelvi kepparu

10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Today mahat seriya verup yethinaan orange team a...

But everyone is full on makeup despite all the stress..endha kalakalapilayum kilukilupu kekudhu:)

Started as fight,some funny moments.nothing much..

totally unclassy this time..

Maybe we also have over expectations...

they never slept all night due to tasks..how come everyone is so energetic..

Aishwarya and Yaashika look so different without makeup especially aishwarya looks like a whole different version.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018