1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. daisy1234

daisy1234 Silver IL'ite

Seriously Rithwika?? I can't understand her character. Vaish said ' nee makeup illamallum alagha irukka' and she snubbed her for saying that. Aish called her all sort of bad names and she congratulated her saying ' you did a good job'. I believe she badly want to be in good books of Aish thinking she has got good name outside in public. Even yesterday midnight masala, she was with that group in swimming pool all night and trying hard! As someone said, Aish as janani was not even trying to imitate her in any ways. PB, Danny, Mumz were pakka entertainers. First time I laughed out loud watching BB2 was last 2 days and this female throws the best performer to one mokkai performer.

2. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

Seriously Rithvika should be stupid, or BB team asked her to select aishu for next week immunity.I strongly believe the second reason. All this molding to promote aishu is spoiling the beauty of reality show like BB. I switched the channel, Vijay tv will always promote their favorite contestant even for super singer and will try to mold the viewers, they even trained shariq to give interview outside talking high about aishu and downgrading all other contestants. Vijay tv should realise all this promotion and molding will not work for reality shows I feel as if I am watching a mega serial. Don't want to waste my time any more.

ILoveTulips, anushri and anika987 like this.
  3. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

I want to add one more point, did anyone notice in today's episode yashika and aishu (got scarred of their makeup) was talking that they gave unwanted space to every one in that house esp those two meaning mahat and shariq, aishu said he spoiled her name outside and went. They're surely getting inside information, I felt like a director is sitting near them with a script

ILoveTulips, varhem, Orchid78 and 4 others like this.
  4. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Ok, Aishu will become leader next week and no Nomination again..
    Ada pongaiya..

5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

kareekta sonnenga!!

6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I was also outraged hearing this.
    But I think this she did to get into good books with Aish. She wants to be friends with Aish.

@daisy1234,
    Vaish was sarcastic or loose-u I dont know. Her words were different.
    "Makeup illamalum nee nalla dhaan irukka"
    So R got upset. Naan mattum enna sonen , nalla illai nu sonena. The vaish said seemed like a pep talk. " dont worry, even without a makeup u look good" .
    Thats why R had to standup and reply .

And did you all notice the nice talk given by Momo for Vaish. Was Vaish talking about Danny or WBV ?
    Either way, advise panra madhiri slowly momo made it about herself. She brought up that WBV-M spoiled her image by making it cheap.
    VERY TRUE ! Well said. Clothes avutha dhaan embarrassed aa ? that was unneeded.
    And momo subtly pointed out that loose-u-Vaish without realizing had a hand in getting WBV-M get ready with that false bottoms.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    varhem and anushri like this.
  7. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

BB1 - Oviya was trying to pacify and help everyone agreed. But I somehow did not like her. She did not do any job. Eppodhum she will swing broom and sing and do silly things. vessel washing koopta she will reply rude.
    And she was going crazy trying to sneak into aarav bed. he would decently push her away but she kept clinging on to him. It was super awkward.

8. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Omg I was expecting just the opposite...
    PB - Best and Aish - the worst....
    Rithvika is not loosu... May Be it’s BB’s plan to make Rith unpopular among the crowd or like @Ranchu says, Rith is trying to get into Aish’s good books.. Aish gave Rith as best performer and so Rith is returning the favour??!!!
    So this time PB is going out...
    next Sendr, appuram Mumz...
    Then Rith will go out...
    BB will retain TB Yash Aish Danny as finalists... Mahat will used for some drama... athukku innum script ready aagala... Wish BB rights was with some other channel... Tamil la thaan this show is gonna end soon I think...

anika987 likes this.
  9. Orchid78

Orchid78 Senior IL'ite

Yes, hands down Aishwarya was one of the the worst performers.. Ponnambalam should have won , he did a great job ! Even Momo and Janani too.. I don’t get Rithvika either .. she’s a hard character to read ..I feel she is meek and sucks up to stronger characters like Aish because she wants to “fit in” with the cool kids . Since Vaish is generally seen as a doormat, she pounced on her , even though she didn’t necessarily say anything bad.

anika987 likes this.
  10. Orchid78

Orchid78 Senior IL'ite

:cheer:I agree.. Mumtaz is “Getthu”!! :cheer:Boss Lady !

anika987 likes this.