1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Orchid78

Orchid78 Senior IL'ite

Omg .. that veg fried rice conversation !!!! How many times are they going to rehash the same thing over and over again !! Janani !!sathyama these people are so jobless .. they are so vetti they they pounce on any one word that the other hm say and athu vachu oru sandai podurathu.. nijamavae in real life do people get offended for every little word? room pottu Pottu yosipanga pola.. ‍♀️Mahath is a mutal thaan. Athuku avalavu hyper anan.. ithula nadula Danny join panitu he took it to the next level. Elathukum sandai these hm of BB2. Seryana locals mathiri.. what a contrast from the people of BB1.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    anika987 and ILoveTulips like this.
  2. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

Real meaning of c***i word used by some of the housemates was totally different - serndhu vaazhvadhaal seri. Many years back itself, it was suggested by officials that we use the word 'colony' to substitute that.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    anika987, ILoveTulips and anushri like this.
  3. Orchid78

Orchid78 Senior IL'ite

Have edited my post, thanks for pointing out.

soumya234 likes this.
  4. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

TRP is doing well nu epadi theriyum? Kandippa BB2 trp must be worse than BB1. I never saw any episode of BB1 until I started getting fwd WhatsApp messages about Oviya and fb posts about Oviya. Out of curiosity, I watched one day and wanted to see from beginning just for Oviya. But started liking some other HMs also.

I started watching BB2 because of BB1 effect. My close friends didn’t watch BB1 so cant expect them to watch BB2. I badly wanted to discuss with people like me, how boring this show is and thus my entry to IL :nut: and I’m so glad to virtually discuss with like-minded women and feminists:thumbup: I never watched all BB2 episodes, boring episodes I skipped, sometimes to kill time I watched midnight masala:rolleye: Sometimes when I feel low With my daily routine or life, I get a crude satisfaction in watching this show and feeling better, that these HMs life is worse than us:banana: and how good of a person I am compared to many HMs:D Weekend episodes I watch mostly for memes of KH, memes are good for BB2 than actual episodes:clapclap:

Ranchu, anika987, Indeevara and 3 others like this.
  5. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

:roflmao:

ILoveTulips likes this.
  6. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Just finished watching yesterday's episode! Jan, mumz , TB and PB stole the whole show.

Surprised to see Jan cooperating... She imitating sendrayan, and her dance
    "Kalllaaapetti jimikkkiiii... Jeesupadikey masthu":clapclap:

Mumz and TB both enjoying the character given . I felt even mumz herself enjoyed being out of her own adamant self. TB's one liners were surprisingly funny.. "kadhaa paathirathula irukka sonna , indha paathirathula yenda Kai vecha ??":lol::lol:

Ponn as Mahat was good. But calling rithu as wash basin was too much. Otherwise it was enjoyable...

Won't be able to watch BB for a week. Will miss you all..

anika987, Indeevara and anushri like this.
  7. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

ILT, what they have showed in TV is somewhat boring... they have shown PB lecturing... PB was at his best in morning masala and midnight masala as Mahat.. there was a conversation in kitchen.. between PB TB and Jan... it’s a must watch...
    we will also miss you :cry:

anika987 and ILoveTulips like this.
  8. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Is biggboss stupid or the blue team. They have to be in character and do secret task. Otherwise making someone scream by throwing insects, embarrassing someone by changing clothes anyone can do, you don’t have to be in character. I feel this time BB is so stupid and has no brains. Mahath , Danny and Aishb** are so irritating ,on top of it they are in the same team. Mahath can embarrass Mumtaz by attaching fake bums but pon in Mahath character shouldn’t talk about his gf? These ppl won’t do any task sportively . Exaggeration is the beauty of impersonation. He can’t put one decent act like mumtaz other than that fakebum , that explains why he is such a loser as an actor inspire of having good connections and a rich gf.

9. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

BB Style True True True

Ranchu and blissofmylife like this.
  10. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

I din watch since Sunday.Apart from hotstar,where can I watch it?
    And where can we watch morning masala in midnight masala?
    That also in hot star?