1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Big Boss Telugu Season 2..

Discussion in 'TV' started by Lakshmikishore, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Lakshmikishore

Lakshmikishore Silver IL'ite

No.. Kaushal not related to Mumtaz..he is from Telugu big boss

2. Lakshmikishore

Lakshmikishore Silver IL'ite

Kaushal seems to be with double standards and tweaks his own words.. I feel there are chances for Deepthi to win the show as she was consistently got saved from elimination..

3. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

He himself told that I don't want to make any relationships here to not disturb my game play.. He is highly double standard and mood spoiler in the house. I just wonder at this Kaushal army :eek:
    For me anyone is fine as winner except Kaushal :oops:

Lakshmikishore likes this.
  4. VijayaRaghu

VijayaRaghu Silver IL'ite

My fav is Geeta. Yup, anyone is fine as winner other than Kaushal. I Just hate that guy.

rachaputi and Lakshmikishore like this.
  5. Archana11

Archana11 Silver IL'ite

I voted for Roll Rida but he got eliminated:tired:

Lakshmikishore likes this.
  6. rachaputi

Man with two tongues..

7. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

I do watch this show, but do not have any favorites....I have been watching Hindi Bigg boss since years, so depending on my observation I guess Kaushal is going to be the winner. He is playing the game and other housemates are not realizing the fact and giving more footage to him by consistently fighting & arguing with him.

Every one went into that house to win the game, but not to make relations there. But if you see they made relations with each other and calling amma, brother and sister. This looks so fake.

Simple thing - it's a game show and you have to play to win. If you observe in some tasks housemates were ganged up and made deals with other housemates to win. So no one is fair there. Every one is playing their own tactics to win the game, some are making relations to get the support from other housemates and some are projecting themselves being left out etc.....

Mistt likes this.
  8. rachaputi

Exactly same feeling, you had put my mind.. but on Kaushal :facepalm:

9. rachaputi

Meku ee Sodhi nachithe aa Sodhi ke vote cheyandi.. :facepalm:

10. happygirl

happygirl Bronze IL'ite

Yes kaushal may be selfish, but he came with determination to win the title. I dont think its unfair. Apart from entertainment he gave his soul to each and every task. He was a fighter. I watched the show with neutral mind i dont have any favourite contestants in season 2. But afer deepthi sunaina performance in call centre task i became fan of him.

He took tasks as game and he never complained anything because his focus was to win the game. He never made contradicting statements except in 1 or 2 situations unlike others. He never backbitched about anyone if he has done it whole housemates could have mingled with. He never changed his character for anything he wants to win the game and he played genuinely.

Yes he is bit over regarding rules and regulations in bb house sonetimes it used to geton my nerves too.

But i can strongly say he was not only targeted by housemates but he was targeted by the show anchor and bb two( it was clearly visible in sand race to finale task). But he never loosed his confidence. I think based on this characteristic only he got a huge fan following. Its not easy to be balanced in every given situation.

One last thing about kaushal he is not only strong contestant but very strong minded for that only i became fan of him. Witout koushal there is no season2. And i can say he became hero of season2 only beacause of other housemates immaturity and cunning behaviour.

I will stop here bit over from my side:smile: and deepthi nallamothu also my favourite too atleast she gave her best effort in all tasks than other housemates.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Anish2 likes this.