1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Big Boss Saath-Saath Season 7

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Oct 17, 2013.

1. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Hi Frens,

Anybody watching BB7? Who is your favorite contestant on the show?

Share your views!!

2. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

Yes i do ...that too regularly

i find tanisha armann andy very interesting...theycreatenew issues each day not to forget shilpa

3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

I liked Tanisha. but Shilpa and her red lipstick is ewwwwwwww. She looks like a ghost with so much makeup. I don't like her at all.

Yes everyone is trying to raise TRP's with their behavior. I don't get to watch regularly but try to watch once in a while at least.

4. aartiangels

aartiangels Silver IL'ite

I used to like Tanisha too.. But these she is acting weird. I started the show for Shilpa and Gauhar and liking them so far :)

5. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Yeah...Tanisha is behaving weird these days. I like Gauhar and Kamiya.They are their real self. Shilpa tries to act all goody goody i feel. Her loud makeup really puts me off. I get scared to watch her.She's already skinny and bony and to that her loud makeup. She might land herself a role in Ramsay's picture soon maybe.:crazy

Shilpa's husband Apurva, he hardly says anything. simply sits and listens to everything.Probably for him silence is the key to winning the show :).I don't like that Armaan. He's too loud. He reminds me of Dolly Bindra :bang.Am not sure of Pratyusha. I feel she's lost.

I really liked the way Kamiya pointed out that Elle or whoever she is while in the house she understands all gossips and even responds,but while talking to Salman She acts as if she can't understand hindi. God that was too good and even Salman accepted that fact;should have seens Elle's face :biglaugh

4 people like this.
  6. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

kamiya is doing a great job she is straight foward and really like her nature very BINDASS u can say
    irritating is tanisha and armann

7. YoungLady

YoungLady New IL'ite

Bigg Boss is totally going big time. Its fun to watch and I love Salman Khan's hosting.
    I used to like Tanisha in first two weeks she looked like a strong contestant too but now she seems to be going all wrong. I guess its the Arman Kohli effect.
    She is looking totally stupid.
    I am really liking Gauhar, Andy and Sangram these days though.

8. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Andy is my favorite. He creates the entertainment and he is also not playing games...yet.

9. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

i like elli..she is sweet and cute..i dont understand why everyone started hating tanisha..i have not seen her being cosy with arman so far atleast when compared with gauhar and kushal..kushal is all cuddling gauhar and everyone thinks it is sweet..
    i dont like kamya,pratyusha..arman might be loud but he doesnt fake.
    andy and sanghram are entertaining...i hate shilpa..she really look like drug addict and kushal look like drunkard..
    i think apoorva and elli are the most deserving persons to be in finale..

10. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

I too watch but not all the episodes.. i like most of them.. noone is being their own self.. Pratyusha and Kushal are not playing at all... Kushal just want to be in good books of gauhar and Pratyusha trying to play but she is not herself .. seems like foolish sometimes. Apoorva trying to be matured and elderly person which doesn't suits his personality at all.. shilpa is being mom to Apoorva.. Kamya is true and straight. Armaan seems to follow Bindu dara singh winner of the previous season. Tanisha seems to be confused.. she seems to be full of ego sometimes.. Sangram is doing better.. It seems Big boss producer are not getting better contenstants.. Every year their level is falling down.. we really dont want to watch foreign artist who came to india for their career like elle and hazel keech..

2 people like this.