Bidding adieu to my beloved friends in qatar :(

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by nriindian, Dec 22, 2011.

1. nriindian

nriindian Bronze IL'ite

Thank u gomathi for your wishes......

2. nriindian

nriindian Bronze IL'ite

Haii Poorni,

Thank u dear and I will miss you all toooo....very very badly...

3. nriindian

nriindian Bronze IL'ite

Hai to Mega, Priya, meera and SU....Thank u all for your wishes....

4. nriindian

nriindian Bronze IL'ite

Haii Priya,

Very true Priya..I understand how u would have felt too now.....What ever happens ..happens for good....as per the almighty's wishes..

Miss u very much...will get in touch with u once I come to India...

5. nriindian

nriindian Bronze IL'ite

Preethi Dear,

Qatar IL is one of the major factor that I am going to miss..though its been just a year now since we know each other..I feel iam gonna miss u as I would miss a childhood friend or a sibling. Its been a great pleasure knowing u and prem and most of all I will miss our late night chats and arguments...:)

Of course I kind find new friends in UAE.....But u and Bhuvana(Our dear LC):) has quite an irreplaceable in my heart..........

Anu, vijaya, vinu, amrutha,poorni and everybodyelse whose name I have missed...I is a great pleasure having known u all....Miss u all

6. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Praseeda, I would not say "good bye" to you as we will always be in touch.Whatever happens in life is for good and hope you would get good friends in Sharjah as well.I am sure with your positive energy you will make a lot of new friends in Sharjah as well.I still remember the Praseeda when I met in Vinutha's house(Remember the first IL meet of yours?)who was full of energy and bubbly.You will be missed here ,dear!All the very best for your new venture.

Prasi,Preethi will be missing this obedient listener a lot.What will happen to all our chats and "breaking news" discussions?????Will you be continuing your "pseudo-weight loss" sessions there as well???Just kidding!

7. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Praseeda,

really I miss you alot and for the first IL meet also I came along with you only. Thru IL meet @ Vinutha's house I got so many friends and I never miss our chatting while going to office.

I am missing your DD Rupika's recipe stories also :) As you said everything happens for good only!

All the best for your future in Sharjah as you are still in Gulf region some day we can meet if possible!

Where ever you go our IL network follows dear! so stay in touch

vijaya

8. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Prasi, Very touchy dha......:) Yeah, whatever you said to me, applies to you as well...Sure, our late nite chats would ever remain a very cherishable memory for me too...

Change is the only constant thing and the best thing in life....I am sure, once you settle down in Sharjah, and find lots of good and chatting friends around, Qatar friends would become history for you.....hehehehehehe...then we need to send reminders to you to remember us !!!! LOL !!!!

Any time you wanna see me or I want to see you, all you have to do is just book a ticket for me to Sharjah and send it across and woooooooooooshhhhhhh....in an hour's time I would be beside you :)) and have a great time together !!!!

Happy stay in India, and even happier stay in Sharjah............All the best Prasi.....

9. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Bhuvana, konja naalavea ungaluku enmela bayangara kolaveri irukara maathiri-ea enaku thonuthu...athu ennu thaan puriyalai...

10. anishakuruvilla

anishakuruvilla Senior IL'ite

Prasiiiiiiiiiiii
    Ill Miss chatting with you :(... I'll miss u. But all the best for your future dear