1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bheja Fry -- Extremely Hilarious

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Feb 24, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Gals

Have you watched the movie,"Bheja Fry". The movie lives up to its title (Bheja - Brain). Write from clip one to the last clip the movie makes us end in guffaws. Produced by Sunil Doshi and Directed By Sagar Ballary, it was first conceptualised for a telemovie. Later was made for the big screen. Vinay Pathak as Bharat Bhushan the singer, Rajat Kapoor as Ranjit Thadani, the well known Business Man and his spouse played by pretty Sarika as Mrs Thadani make the movie hilarious. Not to miss Ranveer Shourey as the I.T. Officer. what a ruckus these people create and it all originates from Vinay Pathak the motor mouth of the movie who starts with the intention of helping and puts the character in deep troubleBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh. The sauve and composed Milind Soman was handsome and sexy with his stubble. This movie is a must watch if you have love comedy. I enjoyed the movie and have watched it more than a couple of times.

Small budget films with not so famous actors have clicked at the box-office giving a clear message that the audience have welcomed the change...

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals
    Have seen this long back the title fits the best for it..............
    The way the singer irriated the businessman oh God..
    From the beginning till the end it was a real extreme one.
    Laughed through out the movie...............

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Mals I dont watch movies but planning to catch this one as you have written so hilariuos its contagious and dont want to miss..

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Arnua,

I love comedy movies but with some sense in it and Bheja Fry does full justice here. You feel like throttling Vinay Pathak's neck for the mess he creates and also feel like patting him for being so helpful he he he...
    Do keep writing. Bye dear!!

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear AC,

I am also not a great fan of movies or serials. I love humour and do not miss a chance to watch movies filled with humour. Bheja Fry is a must watch for people who like comedy. Do watch the movie and return to the same blog. I am waiting anxiously for your comments.. Bye sweetheart!!!

6. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Mals,

Thanks for the info, will definitely watch the movie and let u know my feedback.:)

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Slp,

Thanks for writing in. Do watch the movie and return to this blog with your comments.

8. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Mals,
    I watched this movie yesterday.Oh my..the situational comedy is very good.All the actors did a wonderful job.Good entertainer.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Vinay Pathak rules along with Milind Soman who enjoys the goof ups and Rajat Kapoor who goes crazy with the developments!

Splendid screenplay and excellent acting makes it worth watching again.