1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bhajan samraat

Discussion in 'TV' started by V2K, Sep 3, 2012.

1. V2K

V2K Silver IL'ite

HI IL'S

i am vidya. new to the forum.
    Are people of this forum aware that there is a programme for bhajan talent hunt show being telecasted in SRI SANKARA TV.

If people are already viewers of the same, final of the same is on the 15th of september which is going to be conducted at MEENAKSHI COLLEGE KODAMBAKKAM, judges are goin to anoop jalota, kavitha krishnamurthy.

Other episodes are awailable at ISTREAM.COM.link. iam not able to post the link here. kindly view all the other episodes. and enjoy children of various schools performing the same. my son too is performing in keyboard from sri sankara vidyalaya school. they have come upto the wild card entry level and lost to the finals.
    yet all the performances are amazing.

please watch.
    Sri Sankara TV | Bhajan Samrat | Tamil TV | Full Episodes and Clips Online | iStream

2. weightvenkamma

weightvenkamma Bronze IL'ite

hi vidya,

it is a great show. Romba nimmadhi tharugira program idhuthaan. naan regularah parkran. ungal maganuku vaazhthukal.

(the show give peace of mind. i watch it regularly. all the best to your son)

3. V2K

V2K Silver IL'ite

thanks for ur wshes.
    actually my sons school lost it to the finals. the finals are going to be conducted at meenakshi college kodambakkam chennai

4. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

hi vidhya mam,

i saw the wildcard round mom will watch regularly nice to hear that your son performed in that program.

1 person likes this.