Beware of this dangerous srilankan maid in dubai & sharjah!!!

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by punitha_srk, Mar 26, 2009.

1. gold148

gold148 New IL'ite

hi,
    had a similar experience recently. i fired one srilankan maid as i found out her " husband" was actually her boyfriend with whom she shares a room in weekends. hired another srilankan maid who looked decent and is in her 40s. her name is sunetra. as my daugher was in india , thought will train her before she arrives in two weeks time. on the day my daughter arrived with my husband i noticed my 200 aed was missing. i warned my husband who had then reached home from airport. in the evening he also felt he was missing 500 aed. on checking her purse i found my missing 700aed. i fired her immediately. i am sure this is not the first she stole from us either. please be careful in hiring srilankan maids

2. vishuni

vishuni Silver IL'ite

It will be helpful if u share their names/Photos with IL's.

3. Sardhar

Sardhar New IL'ite

Thanks for your Information

4. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

5. Nippu2010

Nippu2010 New IL'ite

Hell,
    dear buddy,

if you upload the her photo or anything it will helpful for us also ...other wise we can not believe you also because some time ??????? .....

6. nancyadav

nancyadav New IL'ite

thanx for sharing useful info to us as we are also plannig for the same ..

Nancy

7. dhital

dhital New IL'ite

We got robbed by the same women on the photo today. We unfortunately got this information lately. She came yesterday at our place as a live in maid and got disappeared this morning with our money.

She said us that she is on a tourist visa and we trusted her. She was very nice with our baby and was good with cleaning and cooking. We did not think a minute that she was a dangerous women.

We don't have any document from her. I will see if I can file a police report.

Can anyone tell me if there is anyway to publish her photo in the newspapers ?

Thanks.

DHITAL

8. rupabhatt

rupabhatt New IL'ite

hi,

I am looking for a part time domestic help(Indian) for doing general cleaning & support services only.

9. Rukumaniqa

Rukumaniqa Senior IL'ite

It is quiet deadly to use Chloroform on kids and weak heart people! Life at risk and not just money!

10. Rosh121

Rosh121 New IL'ite

OMG..... Such Crooks, Frauds, Thieves really do belong behind bars..!!! Hope she gets caught ASAP...!!!
    This goes even further to prove the risk and dangers involved in hiring such illegal maids. Do not forget that any amnts of riches and precious items stolen can be regained in time... but think again before u hand over the complete care & responsibility of ur most precious & most valuable belonging... your "Child"... into the hands of such dubious strangers..!!!
    Its been a lucky streak so far that none of the children were caused any harm due to this maid's mis doings... but who knows... why push ones luck??
    Be Ware..... Be safe..... God Bless us all..!!!