Beware of this dangerous srilankan maid in dubai & sharjah!!!

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by punitha_srk, Mar 26, 2009.

1. simi001

simi001 Senior IL'ite

Hey punitha

you are welcome dear.

Cheers,:thumbsup
    Simi

2. Sthuti

Sthuti New IL'ite

Thank you friends this is great help. I am glad you have shared this with your friends here.

Just wanted to check if there is any agency in Dubai/ shj where u can hire a full time maid.

Also any idea on the website or any other way I can get info on how to bring a maid legally into this country.

Thanks for your help.

3. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your informations.

4. sweetdxb

sweetdxb New IL'ite

@ Punitha, Thank you so much for your post.
    @ Simi, Thank you so much for your quick update....

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  5. Anushka75

Anushka75 Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the information...will forward it to as many friends as possible..

regards,
    Anushka

6. wasi

wasi New IL'ite

Hi frds,,

thank q u alot dear all,,
    becoz this is very imp to keep a nice maid,but we hav to publish her pic in uae papers,,so that not only she but also any other maids shud not do this again,,she shud get punish.

and even iwill foward this to my all frds.

7. dakshabhudia

dakshabhudia New IL'ite

We got robbed today by a sri lankan maid, never trust them again, we were going to go to the imigration to do her visas. she knew my husband had all the paper work on his desk, she took all her evidence robbed the house and left, shes been caught on cctv cops are doing nothing about it, when she left she had full abaya on.

everyone be careful do not let anyone enter the house these sri lankan maids are no good don't trust any of them, they are all the same,

thank god i didn't leave my kids with this girl, her passport name is Ashoka, shes 31 years of age.

8. ranibarbi

ranibarbi New IL'ite

but she looks so sweet and who can imagine she has such criminal mind behind! how can we distinguish between whos good and bad..processing maids visa is so much of homework! we have to spare office time to do these things....moreover what about people stayin gin 1 bhk and want a maid home? govt doesnt have these provisions to hire own maids wiht 1 BHK apmnts....situation is baddddd for us too...ridiculously suffering in process of hunting GOOD maids

9. supsabhi

supsabhi New IL'ite

hi all,
    thnx for this imp information.i was on the way of keeping shree lankan maid..but now i dont think that i will do this stupidity.
    but to bring any live in maid visa problem is there as we are having 1 bhk flat.n getting good north indian full time maid is really tough.
    dont know wat to do.?
    plz guys help me..
    my baby is 1 yr 2 month old..want to know that putting her in nursary is good or keeping maid wil be better?i tried her with 1 baby sitter for 1 day but my baby was not at all happy with it.she cried there so muchh..huhuhh
    plz plz help me gals....
    thnx in advance...!!!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  10. mas88

mas88 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,I too was a victim of a similar situation but my maid was from ethiopia!she along with her friends came to our house while we were gone.within 1 hour that group robbed my house in ajman!I was very upset but in vain,that is the problem with hiring illegal maids they take full advantage of u!pls beware