Beware: Hidden camera in trial room..

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by Saideeps, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Saideeps

Saideeps Bronze IL'ite

Woman customer finds phone in trial room of cloth store

HYDERABAD:
    The police are on the lookout for a small trader who allegedly used the camera in his mobile phone to take pictures of women customers trying out new dresses in the trial room of a cloth store in Sultan Bazar on Wednesday.

A teenaged woman using the trial room found to her horror the hidden mobile phone with its camera on when it rang.
    The customer from Trimulgherry locality got confused when the phone began ringing since she doesn’t use one.

Phone rings
    Alarmed by the persistent ringing, she checked the room only to find the mobile phone secretly mounted on the wall.

Pulls up shopkeeper
    Shocked on seeing her visuals recorded in the phone camera and realising that it was apparently meant for filming women using the trial room, the teenager trooped out and pulled up Anirudh Gupta, owner of Ambica Creations shop, before calling her brother.

“We questioned Gupta but he pleaded innocence. Later, we found that the phone belonged to one Matin of Talabkatta who was selling lingerie on the footpath before Gupta’s shop,” Sultanbazar Inspector Srinivasacharyulu said. But by then, Matin fled the place leaving his goods on the footpath.

Case filed
    Gupta maintained that 28-year-old Matin was known to traders in Sultan Bazar for the past eight years.

“Ten days ago he approached me requesting permission to sell lingerie in front of my shop and I agreed since he was a petty vendor,” the cloth store owner told the police.
    The Inspector said it was not yet known since how long Matin ‘had been doing it’. No other visuals were found in the phone camera. Police registered a case under Section 354 (outraging modesty of a woman) of Indian Penal Code against Matin.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008

2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Pray these people rot in hell

3. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

:eek:mg: very scary to know! Ladies should be very careful in trial rooms and best to avoid using them!

4. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

SHocking! These are the kinds of news that make me paranoid from trying out clothes at any place!