1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best way to irritate wife!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by divyasselvan, Jan 4, 2012.

1. divyasselvan

divyasselvan Silver IL'ite

I thought about this quote today...

"Most men know what makes their wife happy and what makes their wife irritated.. But unfortunately they dont know what to do when.. "

I have observed this with my DH and also FIL.. whenever they want to irritate or provoke their wife, they complain something about their parents.. Unfortunately, my DH also falls into this category, but in very mild way..

I think all married ladies, have so much love for their parents and could not stand even a single word against them. But whatever they do, how much ever they do for the girl, DH, MIL (most cases), and FIL will never be satisfied and also complain or pinpoint this whenever they get a chance.

This hold true even if they have their own daugther and they wear the same shoes for their daughter. Yday I wanted to drive him the point that I am very emotional if he talks anything bad about them and asked him never to repeat it. He said sorry (he is a rare species I know!:thumbsup) and after that we became normal.

Today morning my FIL provoked my MIL, by saying something about her Dad during his marriage(30 years back incident). My always calm MIL, became enraged. I have seen some of my relatives also doing this. provoking wife by talking about their parents.

Seriously, why do they irritate women so much!!!

1 person likes this.

2. pooja912

pooja912 Silver IL'ite

but don't you females do the same thing..we crib about MIL and FIL to our DH...so when they want to tease us they say somthing about our parents!!!! whereas they are just kidding but females are actually complaining!!!

3 people like this.
  3. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

People generally feel 'provoked' when they are either feeling dis-satisfied or when they are afraid.

Where there is a clear provocation, I would believe one of the solution is usually to get out of the situation and make it in-effective by moving on to other needed house work to be done under some excuse.

Blaming for 'provocation' while doing nothing to change the situation except getting irritated will not solve anything, and will inevitably make matters much worse.

4. ushae

ushae Silver IL'ite

It is true females do this more than males.

Wives provoke husbands by talking frquently bad about husbands' parents and bros & sis

5. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Yes its true we females do this more than males..
    really badly i am also in this category .. after reading this thread only i am able to find out the wrong with me.
    I want to take a pledge that i should not do this here after.;-(

6. burningsoul

burningsoul New IL'ite

I thought it is my weak point only,as I am overly attached to my parents. I will tolerate anything but saying bad /jokes/fault about my parents.Good to know that its a universal phenomenon.:)