Best Water Purifier..?

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by radhi4ru, Mar 17, 2011.

1. radhi4ru

radhi4ru Senior IL'ite

Hi ILs,

I want to buy a water purifier.Can anyone suggest which was the best among several brands available in the market..?

2. syndirya

syndirya Senior IL'ite

Difficult to answer this question! The number of brands in the market are available.

3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    It all depends on water n itsd impurity level if it impurity is over 6-7 k no purifier is good if it is within then I suggest you to go for either Zero-B or Aquagaurd Reverse Osomosis purifier they are costly but water they provide is truely worth it.....

4. abarnakrish

abarnakrish New IL'ite

Hi,
    It's better to go for RO model, but instead of going for aqua guard you can go for any other model, there are so many competitors ask them for a demo and then buy, and in this way u can save some thousands.

5. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Abarna is right ask for demo.... n decide

@Abarna,
    Why are you against Aquaguard? in aquaguard also there is RO system I have personally recommended to my friend also she doesnt have any problem with please share your experience of aquaguard with us so we will know about it....

6. abarnakrish

abarnakrish New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am not against aqua guard, even we are having aqua guard RO only, their service in bangalore is very good, but cost wise they are charging some 16,000 other brands it's only 10 k and AMC is 3,600 for AG other brands it's only 2.5 k.

7. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Zero-B AMC here is exorbitant 4K..... So I myself am buying water from suppliers as Z_B personnel said here ground water is in very bad condition hence even RO wont work....

8. Mannchawla08

Mannchawla08 New IL'ite

Hey i personally recommend Nasaka water purifier. Its simply the best. Latest Technology. It doesn't add little amount of non-purified water to get the taste back but it adds minerals to the purified water, so u get taste as well as essential minerals which were not present initially! Best technology , Best service!

9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Will you please tell me does it purify hard silted water if so what is the cost as well as AMC

10. silverxyz

silverxyz New IL'ite

There are some good brands for water purifier available in the market. Its just you should know what you actually looking for. Like I always wanted RO+UV+UF Controller so i bought Kent RO Water Purifier and i am happy that i go for Kent rather than any other brand. It completely solved my purpose.