Best schools in New Mumbai

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by MrsMulchandani, Jun 16, 2009.

1. bhansnig

bhansnig Senior IL'ite

Hi

My daughter is in 11th in DPS here. It is a good school. I am not very much aware of the primary section though I ve heard good reviews only from parents.I think they do not have exams till 5th. There are abuot 35 t0 40 kids in a class which is better than the rest of the schools here. As for other facilities it has a good playground, horse riding and a lot of extra curricular activities in the primary and middle school level. In high school more emphasis is laid on academics. overall a good experience so far.

2. MrsMulchandani

MrsMulchandani New IL'ite

3. shilpanaresh

shilpanaresh New IL'ite

have you checked navimumbaischools it has quite a lot of information about all the schools daycare and playschools etc

4. HinaKhot

HinaKhot New IL'ite

Hi,

I was staying in nerul for 5 yrs before moving to singapore.

Through personal experience I would say that DPS nerul is the best school. Thats where my son was studying. If you're looking for CBSE then try there. Beside this Apeejay in Nerul is also good.

Dps has a policy against their teachers giving private tuitions. The ratio of student teachers is 1:40 approximately.Annual fees if not increased is around 45000 per mnth.

If your interested in Vashi then try Fr. Agnel...ssc board I believe. Another is Avlon heard thats very good too. Ryan situated in koparkhairane ( I think ICSE )is good though its branch in Nerul (CBSE)is not that good.

Your younger kid can study in any preschool ..... I sent my son Ibrahim to Eurokids....big advantage if you need to relocate then they'll transfer. I loved the teachers there. OR then Study Hall is good too.

I guess this Information helps you ......oh forgot to add that in DPS PTM is once every 2 1/2 mnths...they are very organised ..

Any information you need regarding the schools in nerul ...plz ask I try answering them....

All the best hunting for seats :thumbsup

Hina

5. Pamela15

Pamela15 Silver IL'ite

Hi!

I would like to recommend Euro School at Airoli. It is ICSE board. This school is under the same trust as Euro Kids. This school started a couple of years back and has come up very well. Right now, they have classes upto 6th Standard.
    The infrastructure is good. There is stress on overall development. Teacher student ratio is 1:20. Fees is on higher side - 35k admission fees, for LKG/UKG, the yearly fees is 35K. Books, uniform, transport is additional.

If you are keen on CBSE board, you can check out New Horizon Public school (Airoli) and New Horizon Scholar school (Airoli). New Horizon Scholar is a new school.

Hope this helps.

6. Umasu

Umasu Junior IL'ite

Hi MrsMulchandani,

welcome to this amazing city.You can try Avalon heights in Vashi.Its the best and they don`t have such culture you are talking about.

My friends son is studying there and my daughter is in kindergarten.
    Uma.

7. Aakrati

Aakrati New IL'ite

Hi
    How is Podar School in Seawoods Sec 36?
    I'm staying in Seawoods and my son will be starting Nursery next session.
    There is Don Bosco in Seawoods?
    Aakrati:)

8. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Can any one revert on admission procedure to DPS, Nerul? My son is 2yrs 8mths as of today. Can I yet try for admission to Nursery for academic year 2013-14?

9. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi ladies,

kindly share your opinion / feedback regarding the foll schools:-

Sadhu Vaswani International School, sector 15
    Seventh Day Adventist High School, sector 8
    Ryan International School, sector 10
    Vivekanand School, sector 1

Rgds..