Best Schools in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by Lalithak, Dec 5, 2006.

1. deepthicdr

deepthicdr New IL'ite

Hi All,

I have recently shifted to kachiguda. My son will fit for UKG.
    Please I would like to know best schools around kachiguda for my son.
    and anyone can you give your feedback regarding SLATE school in Abids.
    Thanks in advance.

2. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

hi priya,
    Dont know much about Academic heights but hps as good name . Even u can try schools like Little flower, GIIS both in uppal. Johnsons grammar in L.B nagar and ramadevi public school near ramoji film city both icse .Srdigi school - vanasthalpuram and dilsukhnagar, even u can try DPS nacharam
    U can google their websites and contact the school for admns because some schools have started giving applications like dps nachaam already started registration process
    I have heard some school is there in sahara colony near kamineni hospital but dont know the details u can check over there also.
    hope this helps u

3. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

deepthi u can go ahead with slate. This school as good reviews. Also u can try little flower abids

4. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Thanks for your reply. Have tried few schools for getting admission for 2nd std looks difficult. Trying Still. Anyways thx again.

5. deepthicdr

deepthicdr New IL'ite

Thanks latha ji for your timely reply.

6. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Looks like we will get throu hps ramanthpur but looks like a donation of nothing less than a lac will be asked. Is that school really worth that much for 2nd std kid. Parents of kids of that school pl share what methodology s taught there and how about extra & co-curricular activities there.

Excepting all your replies to make decision. Thx

7. sandynar

sandynar Gold IL'ite

Hey all

This forum was very informative.
    Back in 2011 when we moved to india i had tried for Vikas concept school in Bachupally rd and we loved it
    they have a big playground for sports
    the classrooms were very neat and the student -teacher ratio was also good.
    The teachers were very friendly
    and the admissions procedure was very transparent and they never asked for any voluntary contribution as such.

But as luck goes we had to move back to the UK so i dont know much about the teaching procedures but i have heard from one of my friends(her daughter goes to Vikas) that its very good.

8. diya22

diya22 New IL'ite

Hello friends, This thread is very informative. Please help me also. I am moving to Hyderabad from UK In April 2014 and will stay in Sanikpuri area. I am also looking for school and too much worried for my elder DD who is 13yrs old. please suggest me good international school with up to higher secondary class.
    Can anyone give me some feedback on DRS international, Niraj international and Rockwell school.
    Please help !
    Thanks

9. vrada

vrada New IL'ite

Hello,

Can someone suggest good and affordable quality schools in kukatpally <3KM radius?

Thanks,

10. lavender03

lavender03 New IL'ite

Hi This I believe will be my first post.... after rejoining. My son will be starting 1st grade in coming academic year. We are looking for an ICSE school in hyd - please can you advise me which ones are worth looking at? Thank you in advance