Best schools in Delhi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Delhi' started by SoniaVerma, Feb 10, 2009.

1. nutangill

nutangill New IL'ite

Dear Sushma
    I am at present living in DDA Flats at Alaknanda. I have tried at some of the best schools in South Delhi as mentioned by you. However, I feel that I stand a poor chance of securing admission for my son.
    You see, as a boy of a migrant he is losing points allotted to the girl child and alumuni ( since I have completed my studies in Jammu).
    Please let me know the names of a few more schools in and around DDA flats, kalkaji where I could try for admission of my son.
    Thanks.

2. Mriduala22

Mriduala22 New IL'ite

Dear Nutan
    Here are the names and telephone nos of some south delhi schools near your residence.
    1.Guru Harkishan Public School
    B Block, Kalkaji, New Delhi -110019 Ph 26462889
    2.Kalka Public School
    Near Alaknanda Shopping Complex, Kalkaji, New Delhi -110019
    Ph 26274080,26272538
    3.New Green Field School
    Alaknanda, New Delhi-110019 Ph 26020464
    4.New Green Field School
    Saket, New Delhi-110017 Ph 26960721

Best of luck in your quest for a nursery seat in Delhi

3. lakshmee732

lakshmee732 New IL'ite

Hi,

Am new to this place and find it extremely interesting.

I would be relocating to Delhi from Hyd and looking for some good ICSE schools there for my 10 yr old daughter.
    Want to know more about good ICSE schools in Delhi. How is Frank Anthony Public school?

Can someone help me?

Thanks
    Lakshmi

4. SanjanaBatra87

SanjanaBatra87 New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmee, Welcome to Delhi! There are quite a number of ICSE schools in Delhi; the Frank Anthony Public School, being one of the best recognized ones beside Mount Carmel Schools in Dwarka, D.P.S International in Saket, Guru Teg Bahadur Public School in Model Town-IV to name a few.

Frank Anthony Public School located at Lajpat Nagar, Near E.N.T. Hospital, Delhi, is an All-India Anglo-Indian Education Institution affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations.

It is a co-educational school and presently has about 3300 boys and girls on the rolls from classes Nursery, Preparatory right up to Class XII.

Any reason why you have placed your choice for this school? Would love to know where you admitted your daughter? :thumbsup

5. GarghKavita

GarghKavita New IL'ite

hi I am teacher with one of the DPS schools, and I thinks that the DPS society is one of the most progressive in india. The school truly believes in an overall development of a child and not just the academics.

6. SabinaKhanna

SabinaKhanna New IL'ite

Great to meet a DPS teacher in the forum. I'd like to know if all DPS schools all over India have the same curriculum?

With parents who are in transferable jobs opting to admit their wards in DPS, is it a myth that a student from one DPS gets admission in another DPS anywhere in India? Or they are just franchisees working under an umbrella with no connection between each other?

Thanks in advance.

Sabina Khanna

7. neetugoyal

neetugoyal New IL'ite

Re: Good Schools in Delhi

DLF in Ghaziabad Rocks ! Hope someone can write a review.

8. sussane

sussane New IL'ite

Locality: west delhi ,Janakpuri
    Name: St.Francis de Sales school.
    It is one of the most prestigious school in west delhi.Infact according to a survey it has been ranked the topmost school in west delhi.
    The school's u.s.p. lies in the discipline deptt along with a good faculty.The students of school are performing well in all spheres of their choice.

9. angelkhushi

angelkhushi Senior IL'ite

Re: Good Schools in Delhi

Hey to all my frnds ...

As i m shifting to indrapuram ghaziabad so plz tell me any gud school near by as in east delhi to....

thnx in advance

10. ranisuresh

ranisuresh Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Harvard Academy in Preet Vihar (East Delhi) is good..