Best Place To Stay In Hyd For Nri

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by ssg, Oct 19, 2016.

1. ssg

ssg Bronze IL'ite

Hello All,

Hope you are having a good Tuesday. I am staying in US.
    I always dream about moving to India for few years not permanently though. I want to stay for few years enjoy the festivals, spend tons of time with family etc and then come back. we got our citizenship and kids are still young so no harm in doing that. I dont know how to convince my husband but day by day my wish is getting stronger and i may do it by next yr.

I haven't told my relatives family etc to avoid giving them too many hopes. and wanted to get some information online.

I searched for jobs and see hitech city, gachibowli have companies where i can get a job.

Now coming to the kids schools and nice apartment ( for NRI) to stay.
    Please suggest following :

Best school - I want my kids to go2 a good international school, or any CBSE schools. suggest me some.
    City or location NRI apartments - Posh and nice apartments with no floods areas, no power cuts and good water.
    Also it should be commutable to hitech city.

My parents live in dilsuknagar, but its too far from hitech city. and also not sure if any good schools in that area?.

thank you so much in advance. and wish me good luck to convince hubby to make this happen.

2. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

@ssg

Explore Kondapur area. It has a good number of apartment complexes. Its easy to travel to work from this place. Also try Miyapur, a lot of my ex-colleagues stayed here.
    Banjara hills is slightly far from hitech city and gachibowli, but the apartments are excellent here. All these three places have good schools.
    As far as floods, power cuts and good water, there is no such apartment or area that escapes such things. They will happen from time to time.

Good luck to you!