1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Best place to live in Stamford

Discussion in 'Indians in Stamford' started by ambikaclyton, Dec 7, 2014.

1. ambikaclyton

ambikaclyton New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

Finally, we have reached USA [Thanks to all your suggestions!] and trying to adapt the freezing weather. We are still in transit and staying in temporary accommodation arranged by the company, however, we do not feel like home yet! Having said that, we would like to start the 'home hunting' process quickly. My better-half office is in Washington BLVD CT 06901 and we are trying to isolate a location where we can reside.

1. Should be near to his office
    2. Should have Indian communities - We have 4 years' old boy.
    3. Easy access to transportation
    4. Should have good graded schools nearby

We can pay 1500 USD for a single bedroom. I understand this forum might have seen same sort of question several times before, but we are very new to this nation and have little or no knowledge about it. Furthermore, we cannot take risks or chances while we select a place to live in because the home plays a role in deciding your happiness to certain extend. We need your expertise here. We really appreciate your help and time. Also, please let us know whether or not we should look for fully furnished homes.

Please suggest some areas which meet our demands.

Thank you
    Ambika

2. ambikaclyton

ambikaclyton New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    We are freezing here. The cold is extreme. I am very much worried about the skin and hair,both appears lack of moisture. Myself my hubby and kid are suffering a lot. Can anybody help us. Any home remedies or pls suggest any cream

3. KritiStamford

KritiStamford New IL'ite

Hi Ambika,

So where are you living now?

4. Thousandwishes

Thousandwishes New IL'ite

Hi, I am new to this site. I live in Stamford too. It is lovely to know other women around.