1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best Online Shopping websites for Women

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by inboxsweetee, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Meenakshii

Meenakshii Senior IL'ite

Hello everyone!

If you live in the USA and want to order Indian clothes, I use this site.

Pragathi.com: Leading Portal for Indians in US

I have ordered many thing from there and it is free shipping and free stitching all throughout the USA.

Anusuya likes this.
  2. crazybeta

crazybeta New IL'ite

Have done online shopping sites on several portals. However, what interested me the most are the customized products that are available as per personal choice of print. In my opinion, CrazyBeta is a good online that offers multiple custom-made products at the best price with quick delivery option. Flaunt your best casual sight in front of everyone around you by availing Crop Tops for Women . We offer sensational varieties of tees for female in an amazing looking printed pattern.

Anusuya likes this.
  3. Vincyclara

Vincyclara New IL'ite

Here are some online shopping sites.
    Amazon,Flipkart, Voonik, Limeroad

Anusuya likes this.
  4. GopiKani

GopiKani Senior IL'ite

There are many online shopping websites but among them, only a few are best and trustworthy. so, I will advice you if you are opting for Internet Shopping then shop from Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, Ajio, Jabong. I have gained some good experience with them.

Anusuya likes this.
  5. JessicaPaul27

JessicaPaul27 New IL'ite

If you are looking for traditional Indian Clothing online for women, men or kids then you should visit Nihal Fashions online for a wide range of collection of Indian traditional outfits.

Anusuya likes this.
  6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Which are good online websites to buy basic Indian wear for delivery in the U.S.? Things like
    - petticoat for saree,
    - basic colors readymade blouse for saree (regular weekend party wear kind, and more fancy wedding wear kind, just blouse, not saree)
    - readymade churidaar to wear under long or medium length kurtas or anarkali. Should have sufficient "churis" rings at the bottom. Leggings are also fine if they have the churis.

For petite size (like 5').

Also, would these capped sleeves blouse/top look ok to wear with saree for a twenty-something young woman? Auliné Collection Womens Trendy Solid Color Basic Scooped Neck and Back Crop Top at Amazon Women’s Clothing store:

Thank you.

7. syantika

syantika New IL'ite

Hey all,
    Every woman loves shopping and nowadays online shopping sites make it easier. But visiting different sites and choose the right one is not at all an easy task for women. So, I rather prefer visiting Couponsji which has all shopping portals together under one roof. And you can all so avail amazing discount and coupon codes on this site. So do visit and explore more.

8. syantika

syantika New IL'ite

There are many sites which offer fashionable and trendy women collections. Among them, I prefer Ajio, Myntra, Craftsvilla, Zipkart and many more. And at the checkout, I use women clothing coupons from couponsJI, which make my shopping more affordable.

9. AartiPathak

AartiPathak New IL'ite

Nowadays many websites are selling women's ethnic wear online. Vasansi Jaipur is also providing ethic wears for women. Ethnic wears like Anarkali suit, Saree, lehenga, salwar suit etc are available online at Vasansi Jaipur's online store.

Anusuya likes this.
  10. AartiPathak

AartiPathak New IL'ite

Vasansi Jaipur is one of the best websites for women. Vasansi Jaipur provides Indian ethnic wears for women. They provide worldwide shipping services. provides ethnic wears like saree, lehenga, Indo western dresses, salwar suit, Anarkali suit, kurti etc.

Anusuya likes this.