Best Ivf Doctor In Chennai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by krishanapriya, Jan 19, 2017.

1. krishanapriya

krishanapriya New IL'ite

Hello All,

I am trying to conceive for the past 10 yrs with 4 failed IVFs and would like to give a final try in chennai next month.
    I already tried once with Dr.Sarat from Apollo with no luck.
    I heard from many people about GG hospital.
    Can someone in this group guide me if you have any positive experiences with either GG or any other hospital in Chennai.
    Suggestions welcome.

2. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi Krishanapriya,

I cant tell you which is the best IVF center, but I did my iVF in CFC and got success in my 2nd IVF.
    I have seen many of them going thru success and failures (50:50)

Almost all fertility centers are overcrowded. you dont get personal attention in any hospitals, dont expect it.
    you had to gain attention, do lot of research, gain knowledge, ask as many questions you can to your doctor. do not blindly believe them.

GG hospital - I dont have any experience there but i have got many bad reviews while researching for my treatment.

3. srinithivasan

srinithivasan Silver IL'ite

HI Krishnapriya,

My self had IVF during 2013 at CFC and got success in first try. That time that hospital was blooming one. So they cared about patients much. I referred so many friends that time. Most of them got good results. But I don't know the current situation there.
    Read reviews about all the centres and choose the best one.

All the best.

4. krishanapriya

krishanapriya New IL'ite

Thank you for the suggestions sugugiri2010 and Srinithi.
    My problem is I reviewed about Apollo,GG,MMM,CFC,Shrusthi,jananam and reviews for all the hospitals have pros and cons.
    I believe people who got positive results from the hospital praise it and the rest give the negative feedback.
    I am so confused and stressed at this point of time so reached out to this forum.
    But I thank you both personally for taking out time to reply.
    I will do so more analysis before I nail down.

5. srinithivasan

srinithivasan Silver IL'ite

Ofcourse, each hospital will have pros and cons. Better you go to some hospitals directly, check the environment.If possible consult the doctor once. some times it will give us the comfort feel in one place. Like that only I did.
    Stay Positive and hope for the best.

6. bloomfertility

bloomfertility New IL'ite

Hi krishna priya,
    Find out how your local clinic measures up, and not just in terms of averages, but with specificity to your chosen best ivf centre in chennai and your age bracket. Bloom Hospital will monitor your cycle and will treat and implant embryos only when your body is ready to receive them.