Best IVF Clinics in India

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by surro, Oct 28, 2011.

1. surro

surro New IL'ite

Hi, I am a new member to this great forum. I am an Indian settled in UK

I got to know abt ths forum thru net. I am in the lookout for some good IVF Clinics but confused about doing it in UK or India. Coz UK seems costlier and getting a surrogate mother for bearing my child seems to be a cumbersome process in UK. Can anyone suggest me which is better place to do the IVF (UK or India) and if India which is the best centre to get this done.

Regards
    Surro

Manshi01 likes this.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Surro,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here....
    In India the medications and treatments are cheap compared to UK. But you may need to stay here for months. If you can stay here & take up the treatments, give it a try! There are many IVF centers in India these days. Based on your location preference, choose the location & find the best hospital!
    Baby dust to you.

3. livingitup24

livingitup24 New IL'ite

Hi Surro,
    As far as I have analyzed, Mumbai is one of the best centers to get IVF done. You can consult Dr.Firuza Parikh, Dr. Malpani(drmalpani(dot)com). Both of them have excellent success rates. If you are sticking to other cities say bangalore, you can consult Dr.Rupa KS. She has some excellent reviews on the internet.

All the best!!

4. Want2BMom

Want2BMom Senior IL'ite

hi Surro
    are u looking for an ivf clinic where u wud need to go thru the ivf injections,egg pick up and transfer into your womb and u wud bear the child OR ... are you looking for lady (surrogate mother) who would bear your fetus.
    if the latter is what you are searching then mumbai is where you wud need to check .... i hv heard of surrogacy clinics there.. personally never been to check for one :hide:

5. MayankArora

MayankArora New IL'ite

I would name Southend Fertility and IVF centre, Delhi as one of the most reliable destinations to get consultation and treatment (if required). They provide patient friendly, affordable IVF treatments and pre-treatment consultations for complete medical advice for couples having trouble conceiving. They have some of the most advanced treatments and facilities you can expect to receive, and the highest quality treatment from their caring professionals.

6. Daffodils78

Daffodils78 Silver IL'ite

I would definitely suggest Dr. Malpani. You can contact him via e-mail. He personally replies to all e-mails.

7. MayankArora

MayankArora New IL'ite

Hi. I would recommend Southend Fertility and IVF Centre. Having just returned, the care and attention we have received was amazing.
    Have just found out that my wife's cycle wasn't successful. Doctors at Southend really thinks outside the box and comes forward with suggestions.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  8. MayankArora

MayankArora New IL'ite

I think I know what are you going through, b'coz me and my wife went through the similar phase,and let me assure you, when the time is right, everything falls in its place.
    After 5 years of marriage, and 3 miscarriages, we are now blessed with a wonderful baby boy who is almost 6 months now.
    Even though luck plays a very big role, doctors have a big hand in giving a correct diagnosis, and treating the problem.
    Before you go to any doctor,get your blood work done at any reputed pathology center, rule out issues of blood sugar, hypertension, antibodies etc.
    We went to Dr.Sonia Malik at Southend Fertility & IVF Clinic New Delhi, we got some positive vibes and confidence after meeting her and I personally know people who conceived after they took her medication, hence I trusted her completely with her medication my wife conceived in my 2nd monthly cycle.
    Looking at her past history of repeated miscarriages, Dr. Sonia Malik felt that my wife should avoid traveling as much as possible.
    Dr. Sonia Malik is one the best Fertility Doctor, she diagnosed the main culprit, ie: gestational diabetes and put my wife under observation until her sugar stabilized and she was on strict diabetic diet.
    I suggest you to visit Southend Fertility & IVF Clinic for consultation once.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  9. Neha11

Neha11 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Mayank,I am going to schedule an appointment with Dr Sonia Malik hope it works out for me as well.
    And congrats on the pregnancy.

10. sachdevasheela

sachdevasheela New IL'ite

I am late in replying. I can see this post is very old. so, replying for others who want IVF treatment in India.

Well, if you from India or coming from abroad for IVF treatment. There are good IVF clinics in India but you must check Bourn Hall Clinic also. I got treated there and was very impressed with it's international standard clinical setup and the courteous treatment by it's employees and doctors. I started my treatment at their Gurgaon (Harayana) clinic but I think they have their another clinic in Kochi (Kerala). Bourn Hall clinic is a UK based IVF clinic with its presence in Dubai and India. Louise Brown, the first IVF baby was also born at Bourn Hall Clinic. Nobel prize winners for medicine in 2010. What else you want in a good IVF clinic.

People search for "Best IVF clinics in India" but before getting such a sophisticated and expensive treatment, you should check with many clinics before you zero on any one. I am sure, you will agree that the cost of IVF treatment is almost same at all good clinics, so the selection criteria should be clinical facilities, clean lab, expert doctors and complete pre and post treatment support.

:) seems like I am promoting Bourn Hall Clinic, but no, I am not. I got treated there early this year and now blessed with a baby girl. So, I am recommending it to you.

Regards,
    Sheela