Best Fertility centre in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by veenajuturi, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Hi ILites,

First things first, Thanx all for giving vital info as what all could be done in my case. After reading all the posts I have taken appointment with Dr Kalpana, and Anuradha, But since there is no prob of app. in rama devi have started with checkups there.
    till now alls going well, only hormonaltest which is done on 3rd day of Mensus and PCT is left to be done , rest all the tests are done, all is fine between me and husband only that it might be due to my endometrial reaction is low as 0.7, min should be 0.8, though dr didn't say anything yet but has anyone of you faced this prob or think this could be one of the reason to not been able to concieve???

Rama devi clinic is fine but when does Dr rama meet personally, the hospital is very old and not that clean, it's so gloomy and dark inside, the toilets are so small and dirty which is a cause of concern as for TVS one has to use loo...

Please Ilites keep keep me posted
    May god bless yeah

2. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Hi Hemadurga,

All the best to yeah, wishing you quick benefit of Ghee. How many days have you been taking it.

I have ordered the ghee through the internet, As i don't have my astrological chart I coudn't give nakshatra and all, made payment online. Hope it would work.

Please guide me as how should i start consuming the ghee, is there any particular day which is auspicious to start, what all restrictions are there and any special pooja or mantra to be chanted or what, I'm all dizzy with so many Questions, as you would understand how desperate i'm for a good result so i really would want that the Goddess blesses me this time and blesses you and all the females who are going through this phase.

Have you heard of santan gopal mantra...

Bless yeah and take good care
    Bye

3. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Hi Smitha
    Good to note that you have ordered. you have to take it for 48 days at night continoulsly. Even your husband can take. Main thing - you have to mix the ghee with 250 - 300 gm of pure ghee because the chanted ghee dabba is small. I purchased from Mysore ghee store and mixed both. Dont worry they will send all details and slokas in your parcel. Maybe a good beautiful photo of garbharakshambigai also.

If you do not get the slokas write back to me i will send them thro IL.

Santana gopala mantrm is thus :
    om shreem kleem gloum devaki sutha govinda vasudeva jagatpathe.
    dehi me tanayam krishna thavaamaham charanam gathaha

Best of luck to you. Where do you stay in hyderabad ?

4. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Hi Hemadurga,

Thanks a lot dear and god bless!

You are also going to rama devi no... I'm also going there just started lets see...
    Have you completed your ghee... do let us know whenever you get the good result...

Hey that day in aaj tak news channel they were showing the benefits of santan gopal mantra.. I coudn't watch the entire programme but it said that one needs a santan gopal yantra and has to pranprathistha it and do 3 lakhs jap in 1/3/6 months etc... any idea about this ... and specially they asked to begin in asthami of sukla paksha.. i don't even know about that???Where Do we get santan gopal yantra???

How is your treatment in rama devi going???

All the best!

5. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Hi Smitha
    Am not aware of the complete procedure. Just have the yantra and mantra on a book, hence could give you. I had one of my relative do this puja at home by calling pujari to the santhana gopala homam. Maybe you can enquire in the nearby krishna temple.

6. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Hi Hemdurga,

As I was saying this mantra chanting is very effective it seems but lets see I will have to find one good pujari to know more about this.

Hey I'm also getting diagnosis done in rama devi. How is everything going at your end. Few Ilites have also suggested fernandes, matrika's Dr kalpana, and dr annuradha of anu's test tube baby center. Got my HSG done it was so painful....

You take care
    Bye

7. rukminisastry

rukminisastry New IL'ite

I am looking for a very good IVF clinic in Hyd. also for embroyo donation.

please give any suggestions. I live in canada..

Thank you

Rukmini

8. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Where are all the Ilites,
    Why has been a sudden silence here somebody help rukmini, Well rukmini I have heard a lot about Dr malpani in mumbai he has also got a site check it, in hyderabad my appolo gynec had refered me to anu's test tube baby centre though i went to rama devi.....U can read my case in prev posts.

Take care

9. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Hi Hemadurga,

How are yeah! How's everything going at your end???
    Hey I have started taking the ghee prasadam but couldn't read the sloka behind the pic of goddess as it's in tamil... Have posted in various threads in Ilite but no response then it reminded me u had once written that u can help.

Please post me the sloka and all the relevant procedure to be followed during those 40 days( apart from ones given in instructions.)Like how to chant and how many times and food restrictions etc.I had also mailed to the temple no reply...

Waiting for a reply
    take care

10. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Hey ladies out there [​IMG],

After a lot of research and stuff I have a good revelation to do to console all the ladies like me who are wishing to be blessed with a little angle
    steps Computer Typing:-

1. can visit or order ghee from The Garbharashambika Temple in tamil nadu

chant

Hamavat yuththare paarshve
    Surada naama yakshine
    Tasyah Smarana matrena
    gharbinee bhavethu

2. Can also visit chilkur balaji in hyderabad

chant

Om Dhatre Namahah

3 This is most important for all even if they are going through medical treatment is doing positive yoga there are some postures to increase fertility.

Need any help do let me know

Just be positive
    god still does miracles you might be the next one