Best driving school?

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by kachapapad, Jun 23, 2008.

1. kachapapad

kachapapad New IL'ite

I need to learn driving car. So please suggest me the best driving school in and around begumpet area. I used to drive in USA but after coming to India Iam so scared to drive. I need a driving school which teaches me how to drive confidently on the road.

Thanks in advance.
    Anamika.

2. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Anamika, Haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa Big LaughBig Laugh i appreciate your sense for learning to drive on roads in Hyderabad! You really need to learn Hyderabadi e-stylr of driving cause its very worst and no one cares for follow traffic rules. So u also learn that way :biggrin2: then only you can along with present traffic here!

OKay now i suggest you Maruthi driving school at Police lines Begumpet. You can find this opposite to Splendid Towers or some what in that lane only. Just check out once with them, hope they have pick and drop facility also. But be sure weather that people are going to provide you Driving License after the training period (generally driving schools provide this)

I wish you all the best and Happy Driving on Hyderabadi roads! :rolleyes:

3. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anamika,

I accept with Senorita's view of Hyderabad traffic.As far as driving school is concerned you may try with Maruti driving school,check out at the nearest maruti showroom(one near begumpet flyover opp to HPS).

As you are already aware of driving it won't be a problem only thing is gears and clutches and big thing is traffic.All the best.
    bye,
    lathaa