1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best dressing for working women- Pour ur thoughts please

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by AVM, Jan 29, 2009.

1. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,:cheers

There are some ethics in dressing up for each occassion. Though we all have freedom to dress up our own way as per our wish sometimes if we try to follow some ethics or suggestions from others both the wearer and the people around will feel good. I always have doubt what I am wearing is apt for that occasion/environment or not. There may be many people who has great dressing sense and some confused people like me. So if we can share our points both the kinds feel good in helping and learning from others.

The purpose of starting this thread is I thought women can share how to perfectly dress up for office. I am sure there will be many Working women in this forum. I didnt mean this thread is for only working women, house wifes and students can also pour in your ideas and suggestions please. I know women are creative (except few like me.. :-().

So ladies please pour in your ideas. It can be for routine day, for conferences, for presentations & meetings, etc.For example, if you are giving ideas for sarees, please say which is the best type of saree for office, what type of colors, should we pin with fleets or floating,what kind of jewelry,slippers, hair style,anything and everything...

I donno how much interesting this thread will be. But I am hoping there will be some responses and discussions. If this is sucessful we can also discuss for various occasions.

Regards,
    AVM

2. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

3. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Andal.. I will check out that

4. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

Hi I do think that suits are very good for women when they go to work as they are more convenient to wear. It can be suits with pants or skirts either way i think they r more comfy to wear and travel to work, Jessica

5. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

Yes, I agree. But it is very important to see that our style and looks also matches the suit..

6. MadhuRao

MadhuRao Silver IL'ite

thanks, very informative indeed:thumbsup

7. RachelBritto

RachelBritto New IL'ite

Power suits are always a good idea But also, basic shirts that can be worn with loose, flared pants, or skirts are a smart choice.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2018